ADVERTISEMENT

We Gave North Dakota State All They Could Handle

It’s going to be a season full of “top” teams looking like absolute dogshit in dead arenas I think

It’s just weird and hard to watch. Just glorified practices especially when top programs are playing low-major and mid-major programs.

I actually think some home teams that really thrive off their home crowd (Kansas, Duke, etc) will be at a major disadvantage when playing at home because it won’t be as easy to get up for games while the opponent will be up for them just because they’re playing against the name on the front of the jersey.

It’s just weird and hard to watch. Just glorified practices especially when top programs are playing low-major and mid-major programs.

I actually think some home teams that really thrive off their home crowd (Kansas, Duke, etc) will be at a major disadvantage when playing at home because it won’t be as easy to get up for games while the opponent will be up for them just because they’re playing against the name on the front of the jersey.

KU is going to have a crowd of 2500 starting with the next game, I think.

**** the d-bags who cancelled the tourney.

That's all that comes to mind when I see this team play. They might go somewhat deep, but they're not winning it all.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT