ADVERTISEMENT

Wake Forest Assistant Coach Kills Tourist In NYC

You're basically saying that the guy who died deserved it because he shouldn't knock on a strangers window. I've knocked on a strangers window sober because I thought it was someone I was suppose to be meeting. Thank god that person didn't kill me for doing it.

Weren’t you on the other side of this argument when the guy shot somebody who had just pushed him to the ground after harassing his woman over a handicap spot?

I actually don't think you're disgusting or whatever I said.

It's just tilting because I am a very friendly drunk and I could see myself good-heartedly tapping on someones window for a variety of reasons. If the dude was being a belligerent dick, getting punched makes sense. If the dude was legitimately just asking if he was the uber then getting punched seems extreme. One is stupid/foolish, one is harmless. The articles we linked use different words and that word is pretty key.

Reactions: anon_0astpxev9h4gk

It's just tilting because I am a very friendly drunk and I could see myself good-heartedly tapping on someones window for a variety of reasons. If the dude was being a belligerent dick, getting punched makes sense. If the dude was legitimately just asking if he was the uber then getting punched seems extreme. One is stupid/foolish, one is harmless. The articles we linked use different words and that word is pretty key.
There's a difference between "tapping/knocking", opposed to banging on one's window. If I understand, he didn't simply "tap" on the window. I myself have tapped on a stranger's window. I've had it done to me. But I will tell you this. If someone came up to my car, BANGING on my window, I'd certainly react a tad different. And if they done while drunk, and being belligerent.? Well, can't say i wouldnt throw a punch myself.
That's how I understood the story.

Reactions: anon_0astpxev9h4gk

I agree with this post whole-heartedly.

Reactions: hailtoyourvictor
There's a difference between "tapping/knocking", opposed to banging on one's window. If I understand, he didn't simply "tap" on the window. I myself have tapped on a stranger's window. I've had it done to me. But I will tell you this. If someone came up to my car, BANGING on my window, I'd certainly react a tad different. And if they done while drunk, and being belligerent.? Well, can't say i wouldnt throw a punch myself.
That's how I understood the story.

One article says he knocked on the window one article says he banged on the window.

Reactions: IUfanBorden

Thanks for apologizing and acknowledging you were wrong.

ADVERTISEMENT