ADVERTISEMENT

Vote for the college basketball team of the decade in this 64-deep bracket

Noahtogo24

Jan 6, 2015
Should be fun :cool:

https://www.ncaa.com/news/basketbal...ollege-basketball-team-decade-64-deep-bracket

College basketball has produced traditional power champions while also giving us plenty of new teams to track into the Final Four over the past decade.

That’s the beauty of the sport. The predictable teams have been in play, but the chase for the championship hasn’t been limited to multiple-bid conferences.

We wondered — who are the best teams over the past decade? We want you, the fans, to decide. I’ve got a 64-team bracket of programs from the past decade, starting with the 2010 NCAA tournament (won by Duke over Butler) and concluding with the 2019 champion Virginia Cavaliers.

I seeded the bracket with an emphasis on teams that won a title, reached one or multiple Final Fours and other NCAA tournament success. Each squad in my 64-team bracket will be represented by an all-star collection of players from this decade. Follow the voting on Twitter as the players and matchups are revealed. There will be plenty to debate over how the teams were seeded (isn’t there always!), which players were selected and how they were bracketed.

EBOCRotX4AAhkGq

Reactions: KisteK
Championships: Duke and Villanova
Second-Tier Success: UK and UNC

I was at the gym when you called. Today is no bueno.
All good, I was talking with another poster for about 4 hours. We both agreed we only had 30min to start with. Shit happens. I was trying to tell them you're a really cool guy and tried to do a 3 way.

Call anytime.

Edit: my phone is messing up and I dont know how long it last.if I go silent for a while, it's because i'm a poor.

Last edited:
Also shouldn’t this be program of the decade instead of team?

We all know 2019 UVA is #1 team this decade.

Also shouldn’t this be program of the decade instead of team?

We all know 2019 UVA is #1 team this decade.
you are so close to being great and not have to peek over to the big boys table.

as i type thay I feel like an asshle.

Reactions: jhmossy
ADVERTISEMENT