ADVERTISEMENT

Vols

Smart is pretty good at creating contact for calls. He is a baller.

Williams has been average all game but good late.

Disagree with Vitale though. Washington will be the SEC POY.

LSU should go quick as well. They did.

That is a terrible call there. Just don't agree with that at all. There is very very minimal contact there. Fitting ending for a terrible officiating crew.

Reactions: GOO_HAM
How the fvck do you call that?!?!?! I don't care if you fouled him that's terrible he's 70 ft from the hoop

Awful

LSU should go quick as well. They did.

That is a terrible call there. Just don't agree with that at all. There is very very minimal contact there. Fitting ending for a terrible officiating crew.

Just awful!!

I really don't know why the coach from LSU had him make the FT. That is probably the only chance UT has to win.

Reactions: WeAreDePaul
That’s why you miss the second free throw. If he makes a 90 footer more power to him. Instead they get a wide open 15 footer from the corner

Good win for LSU without one of their best players. The SEC is pretty even. There really aren't any truly elite teams, but some great depth.

Yeah, bad job by Turner.

I mean, he flopped. If we are going to call out Williams for flopping then do the same for that guy.
Wasn’t as good as a Hanbrough flop though. Only guy I know that flew through the air after being touched by a 150lb pg.

floppy-top.jpg

Reactions: JC for 3
ADVERTISEMENT