ADVERTISEMENT

Vols

Careful, KY. Y’all gotta play them again in a couple of weeks.

LSU is the best team in the conference anyway.

15 point margin in '03. We were up 30 at one point though. Tonight we were *only* up 24, but eeked out a 17 point win.
Thanks KD. I was too lazy to look it up.

I remember how smug the Florida fans were until UK handed them their asses. Winking Back then they were saying the Florida had replaced Kentucky as Kings of the SEC, just like the Vols are saying this year.

I love message boards where folks can't lie out of their statements.

Careful, KY. Y’all gotta play them again in a couple of weeks.

LSU is the best team in the conference anyway.
They have the best record and they have a W over UK in Rupp. They're having a great year, but let's be real, they aren't the best team in the SEC.

At this point, I would just like to see someone other than UK and Florida do something in the NCAAT.

My prediction? LSU will LSU and fold like a cheap lawn chair in the first round.

Yeah what he said...
81YteviAkKL._SL1500___97636_zoom.jpg

Then I assume because of Wade bitching so much they make a terrible call to punish UT for getting elbowed I guess. Weird stuff.

Yeah, that was a dumb review. I think they got the other one wrong though. The LSU guy clearly hooked and held the UT guy. It is a dumb rule but was not called consistently there.

Seriously. the first replay very obviously showed the dudes entire right foot was in restricted. How hard is it for the replay guy to see that and say we’re good as soon as ref puts on headset?

Plus, they called the foul on UT anyway so what was the point? Unless they only called it based on the area. That should not have been the case though as he was late anyway though.

Reactions: iowahawkeyes69
Yeah, that was a dumb review. I think they got the other one wrong though. The LSU guy clearly hooked and held the UT guy. It is a dumb rule but was not called consistently there.
Seriously. the first replay very obviously showed the dudes entire right foot was in restricted. How hard is it for the replay guy to see that and say we’re good as soon as ref puts on headset?
Agreed

What the hell are they looking at now? Time I supposed. These guys have been awful.

And these jerkoffs miss a pretty obvious foul there. Why even have them out there at this rate? They’re using the TV to call the game anyway

Ohio State and Maryland game will need to go into OT in order for their fans to catch any of it.

Like South Carolina was last year, right?Eyeroll

No. 2017.

They have the best record and they have a W over UK in Rupp. They're having a great year, but let's be real, they aren't the best team in the SEC.

At this point, I would just like to see someone other than UK and Florida do something in the NCAAT.

My prediction? LSU will LSU and fold like a cheap lawn chair in the first round.

Cocks.

Been an intense game . Both teams look tired.

Good call on Williams.

ADVERTISEMENT