ADVERTISEMENT

Virginia vs Purdue

I grew up in Ohio. I attend usc, this shit isn’t rocket science.

What I’m stating is a fact. North Carolina lost to a football school in the sweet sixteen. That is a fact.

Big ten being slow and uncompetitive just got shit on, 100%

Don’t see the difference? I honestly don’t expect you to, this may be too abstract for you to comprehend. No offense
I've made my points, you're a huge hypocrite and you don't listen to what everyone is telling you.

This is my last post to you. I don't want to be tied in with your stupidity.

Later.

Reactions: jace4655555
I've made my points, you're a huge hypocrite and you don't listen to what everyone is telling you.

This is my last post to you. I don't want to be tied in with your stupidity.

Later.
Sometimes the only logical thing to do is to walk away from someone when they're acting like a 100 gallon douche.

Reactions: kyjeff1
Edwards choking in the clutch.

Freelancing hero ball bullsh** will lead you to make erratic, brain-dead mistakes like that from time to time...............
What? He made clutch shot after clutch shot tonight. He was the only reason Purdue was in this game. They make their free throws and an all time great performance is capped off by a win. Nobody else on his team scored over 7 points. He was by far the best player of the floor. Not sure what else you wanted to see him do. Blame Painter for the questionable play call he drew up at the end not Edwards.

What? He made clutch shot after clutch shot tonight. He was the only reason Purdue was in this game. They make their free throws and an all time great performance is capped off by a win. Nobody else on his team scored over 7 points. He was by far the best player of the floor. Not sure what else you wanted to see him do. Blame Painter for the questionable play call he drew up at the end not Edwards.

No doubt. To say Edwards choked is laughable when he shot over 50% from both the field and from 3.

No doubt. To say Edwards choked is laughable when he shot over 50% from both the field and from 3.
Very true. He took a couple of questionable shots. BUT....Other than that---dude was unreal. Question though.....Did Cline even take a shot in the 2nd half/OT?

Very true. He took a couple of questionable shots. BUT....Other than that---dude was unreal. Question though.....Did Cline even take a shot in the 2nd half/OT?

Maybe one? I think it was a 2-pointer though.

What a great game by both teams. I was pulling for Purdue cause of her great fans, but I liked UVA too. I suppose I'll pull for UVA now.

ADVERTISEMENT