ADVERTISEMENT

Virginia vs Purdue

STFU ******. Jesus this is why we have that thread.
giphy.gif

Except for that brutal push off it seemed fine.
Meh,Bmore. There was some "acting" with that. BUT-----Just b/c a dude flops, doesn't mean there wasn't a foul. I tell coaches this all the time. Yeah, he flopped---Sure. But he was still fouled.

I thiought this game was officiated at a high, high level. Very well called game.

Reactions: bMORE607
Meh,Bmore. There was some "acting" with that. BUT-----Just b/c a dude flops, doesn't mean there wasn't a foul. I tell coaches this all the time. Yeah, he flopped---Sure. But he was still fouled.

I thiought this game was officiated at a high, high level. Very well called game.

I agree. I thought that could have been called though.

North Carolina lost to auburn.

In basketball.

Lmao

Ride those coattails cuz your team got embarrassed by a football school
Welcome to the NCAA tournament man. In a 1 game scenario, great teams lose. Matchups matter. You are exposing yourself as an awful poster.

Reactions: UNC71-00
It's only 2 or 3 BIG fans.. all the rest of us are embarrassed by them.

I’m not a big ten fan. I dont self esteem issues.

I don’t root for 14 teams.

This espn generated propaganda needed to die the second it hit the airways. You simpletons buying into are embarrassing

It's only 2 or 3 BIG fans.. all the rest of us are embarrassed by them.
I get it, but there was a thread after the first round, probably started by the same guy, asking for apologies because the BIG got 7 wins. So what. The ACC and SEC had a crapload of wins too.

I’m not a big ten fan. I dont self esteem issues.

I don’t root for 14 teams.

This espn generated propaganda needed to die the second it hit the airways. You simpletons buying into are embarrassing
You don't root for the other BIG teams, but you want not BIG team fans to apologize to the BIG? Head Shaker.

Reactions: jace4655555
Then why the fck are you asking for an apology?

You don't root for the other BIG teams, but you want not BIG team fans to apologize to the BIG? Head Shaker.

It’s obvious isn’t it?

People who say stupid shit need to be put in their place. People have been talking about an entire conference being slow and boring because they are sheep following the morning talk shows.

Stop it, stop regurgitating nonsense. Stop with this conference pride shit, stop being a shill

Stop it. Purdue was a missed free throw away from the final four. Stop it, open your eyes and learn something

It’s obvious isn’t it?

People who say stupid shit need to be put in their place. People have been talking about an entire conference being slow and boring because they are sheep following the morning talk shows.

Stop it, stop regurgitating nonsense. Stop with this conference pride shit, stop being a shill

Stop it
Reread what you just wrote to figure out why everyone thinks you're a douche.

Reread what you just wrote to figure out why everyone thinks you're a douche.

Reread what you say and think about why I called you a sheep and a shill.

Everyone

Jesus think for yourself, stand as a man by yourself, are you really that weak you can’t stand on your own two feet?

It’s obvious isn’t it?

Stop it. Purdue was a missed free throw away from the final four. Stop it, open your eyes and learn something

It’s obvious you haven’t learned anything. Can you say stuck on stupid?

and (deleted member) like this.

What is this? How can he be deleted if he just liked it LOL

He’s a half fan too. Roots for OSU and USC. Weird poster might be legit bipolar.
He wants apologies for the BIG10 for things that were said, but he's crushing UNC for losing to a school from a football conference.

#Hypocrite

Reactions: bMORE607
It’s obvious isn’t it?

You seem to care a heck of a lot about what's said about your conference for someone that doesn't care about 99% of the teams in said conference.

He wants apologies for the BIG10 for things that were said, but he's crushing UNC for losing to a school from a football conference.

#Hypocrite

I grew up in Ohio. I attend usc, this shit isn’t rocket science.

What I’m stating is a fact. North Carolina lost to a football school in the sweet sixteen. That is a fact.

Big ten being slow and uncompetitive just got shit on, 100%

Don’t see the difference? I honestly don’t expect you to, this may be too abstract for you to comprehend. No offense

ADVERTISEMENT