ADVERTISEMENT

Virginia vs Purdue

Hmm, Purdue fizzled out. Weird play out of a timeout. Edwards getting the ball in the back court and then have him pass it to someone else?

Reactions: arockthief
Of course we are owed apologies. We have to deal with these “fans” who are nothing more than conference honks who insist every time a big ten team is involved they will get blown out by 20.

Purdue as a 3 seed just to #1 seed Virginia from the omg so amazing acc to ot

Where the **** is our apology for you all being so damn wrong?
Nobody is saying top end BIG teams would get blown out by 20. Get off your soap box dude. You're manufacturing hate.

Reactions: UNC71-00
Isn't that EXACTLY what you are? RollLaugh

No not even close. I hate all 13 other teams in the big ten and openly root for them to fail.
See my last post

I mock all the dumb acc/sec fans who root for 14 teams like yourself tho. You need to stop, it is embarrassing

No not even close. I hate all 13 other teams in the big ten and openly root for them to fail.
See my last post

I mock all the dumb acc/sec fans who root for 14 teams like yourself tho. You need to stop, it is embarrassing
You've been slurping the Big 10 the entire tournament. Man, you are something else.

Reactions: sgrooms and kyjeff1
giphy.gif

Awesome game.

Gotta hit free throws and put the game away in regulation..

Edwards played out of his mind. I was rooting for Purdue.

See my last post

So you root against all other BIG teams, but you hate it when SEC and ACC fans do it???

You are saying everyone owes apologies to the BIG for calling the league plow-horse basketball, but you hate all the other teams in the BIG???

Do you see where I'm going with this?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT