ADVERTISEMENT

Villanova at Kansas

LMAO LOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL yeah no foul there at all. There was a foul call earlier when both guys were going after the ball on the other end

KU has played good 3 or defense but Nova has hit every single open look they’ve had. And when they miss they’re getting lucky bounces. Some of it has been good rebounding but they’ve had the ball roll their way quite a few times.

Villanova is 8/28 from three so not sure how you can say VU is hitting every open look. That doesn’t compute. Regardless, Villanova has played far better than I expected. Looks like an awesome game environment.

Incidental contact and a flop.

It was incidental contact on the other side as well. Ball was going out of bounds and both went after it. Foul on Nova. KU retained possession.

And yeah, his ankle totally looked like a flop there...

Villanova is 8/28 from three so not sure how you can say VU is hitting every open look. That doesn’t compute. Regardless, Villanova has played far better than I expected. Looks like an awesome game environment.
They were up to that point when I posted that. They actually missed a few down the stretch. And Nova has very few open looks to begin with. KU guarded the three very well today.

Nova was 1 for 11 from 3 point range to close out the game. Many of those were open- strange misses.

Was a shame Nova had to play without Paschall down the stretch due to a couple of questionable foul calls. Just when Nova started to grab the bull by the horns Paschal had to sit out.

Nova was 1 for 11 from 3 point range to close out the game. Many of those were open- strange misses.

Was a shame Nova had to play without Paschall down the stretch due to a couple of questionable foul calls. Just when Nova started to grab the bull by the horns Paschal had to sit out.

He lives!

Metalface, why isn't this Nova team as good as last year as you assured me it would be?

ADVERTISEMENT