ADVERTISEMENT

USA WNT got stomped 3-0 to Sweden

I can’t remember the last time our women’s team was bad. It is a tad funny they’ve stunk after Rapino mouthed off
I wouldnt say we are bad, just that we dont go on 50 game win streaks like we used to. I mean we lost in the semi finals thats not terrible, we are jist used to gold.

Kind of like mens basketball, others are catching up.

Few things in life make me happier than watching these bags of shit lose. One of only 2 team USAs I openly root against. So happy today to hear the news.

Now I just need Rickey Rubio to kick USA's ass to make this the greatest week of the year.

Reactions: hailtoyourvictor
Dam dude, im not exactly invested in either but i dont openly root against usa.

Hard to imagine some athletes’ opinions or whatever on any social issue would make anyone openly root against our country, but you have the right to root against us just as much as you do for us so whatever floats ur boat.

I won't disagree with you there. I wish more people would speak up---but the MSM has fostered the cancel culture and I think it has silenced voices that should be heard.

Went to my first concert in awhile and it was refreshing to here how much the singer spoke up.

Dam dude, im not exactly invested in either but i dont openly root against usa.

Hard to imagine some athletes’ opinions or whatever on any social issue would make anyone openly root against our country, but you have the right to root against us just as much as you do for us so whatever floats ur boat.

My issue with them isn't because of the social issues. My issue with them is the equal pay debate. When you wear that USA jersey you aren't just teammates with the people on your team, but also everyone else who is wearing that USA jersey regardless of sport.

My issue with the women is that they continue to throw the men's team under the bus when they are arguing for equal pay. That is completely uncalled for and disgusting selfish conduct by those self centered bitches. They can just as easily make their point without piling on their teammates from the men's team.

So if they aren't going to support Team USA why should I support them?

So happy they won't get a medal!!! Made my week.

Which upsets you guys more, the ladies doing whatever they did to upset you (don't follow it sorry), or the dude that tried to lift weights in the female division? Who are you telling to GTFO your lawn first if they are all there?

Which upsets you guys more, the ladies doing whatever they did to upset you (don't follow it sorry), or the dude that tried to lift weights in the female division? Who are you telling to GTFO your lawn first if they are all there?
the dudes who compete in womens events deserve their own wing in hell.

Feel terrible for those women who spend 20 years busting their ass only to get to the Olympics and get beat by 3 African dudes.

• Haha
Reactions: Ipartiedwithhopgood
So you're cool with men competing against women in the ultimate competition?

So you're cool with men competing against women in the ultimate competition?
No, . He/she shouldn't be competing in any sporting event against other females at any level, that's my stance on that.

EDIT - Create a category/events at all ages/levels for the trans to compete against each other.

Reactions: JimboBBN
No, . He/she shouldn't be competing in any sporting event against other females at any level, that's my stance on that.

EDIT - Create a category/events at all ages/levels for the trans to compete against each other.
I wouldn't really mind that much if he's been reassigned surgically.
He isn't. So he's got no place in women's competition.

I have a feeling transformers would really dominate if they did that.

This is still an unfair advantage. There is no logical world where transgendered women should be able to compete against biological women.
I really dont understand why there is not a separate category for Trans. That is such an easy solution.

If a person is cut and if that person aspires to compete in women sports, by all means go for it.
It's not exactly fair to other naturally born women, but I can accept it.
That is either because you’re ignorant or just don’t care about fair.

Women that compete at a high level have to work hard and train just like men trying to achieve excellence. A born male has a whole different level of hormones from the get go. His muscles, bones ect will have benefitted to an unfair advantage.

Last edited:
Next Game is for the Gold.

Not sweating that loss to the Swedish Ski team much anymore.

Haha, this happens every year in the offseason. Once hoops starts back up, we get on track.

The offseason threads are really terrible. I do read them from time to time but I have no interest in getting involved in those discussions here. More power to you all that do though.

Reactions: JimboBBN
The offseason threads are really terrible. I do read them from time to time but I have no interest in getting involved in those discussions here. More power to you all that do though.
Just wait until you guys officially join the B1G and you get to read about how a guy, who is ranked 6th currently, is overrated because a poster has him around the 10 to 15 range in his rankings.

ADVERTISEMENT