ADVERTISEMENT

UNC pauses football activities after 37 tested positive for COVID-19

200w.gif

Folks, we can kiss college football goodbye. This shit is stupid.

Our lives are being controlled by a virus and politicians that are dumber than rocks aid the virus.

I can live without college football; however, do these asshole politicians understand how much money college football generates? They are the true fools.

Reactions: topps coach
Folks, we can kiss college football goodbye. This shit is stupid.

Our lives are being controlled by a virus and politicians that are dumber than rocks aid the virus.

I can live without college football; however, do these asshole politicians understand how much money college football generates? They are the true fools.
To your point there are only about 16 to 17 thousand permanent residents in Clemson.To my knowledge the only businesses there are service ones who cannot survive without the thousands of fans who show up for football and basketball games

Reactions: Bert Higginbotha
To your point there are only about 16 to 17 thousand permanent residents in Clemson.To my knowledge the only businesses there are service ones who cannot survive without the thousands of fans who show up for football and basketball games
Plus Clemson has the most wonderful, close to God made, stadium that there is.

I love walking in from campus and walk out to that massive place.

Plus the Clemson fans are even nice to the opponent. I don't like Clemson football worth a shit, but the folks that go there are first class! :)

Reactions: lurkeraspect84
Plus Clemson has the most wonderful, close to God made, stadium that there is.

I love walking in from campus and walk out to that massive place.

Plus the Clemson fans are even nice to the opponent. I don't like Clemson football worth a shit, but the folks that go there are first class! :)

Are they as cool as Florida fans?

It just stinks the one year UK was a sure fire bet to win a championship in football, this happens.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT