ADVERTISEMENT

UNC lands Bacot!

Come on fat boy. Let's make that bet and we can meet with my proof so I can collect. You talk big on this board but when the rubber meets the road you will go back to your mommies basement.

I’m hardly fat junior and you’re the one in your grannies basement. Step your game up.

Come on fat boy. Let's make that bet and we can meet with my proof so I can collect. You talk big on this board but when the rubber meets the road you will go back to your mommies basement. I will even let you decide the bet. Whatever you can afford. Is $20 to much for you to borrow from your mother.

Rustled again

Got me good there, buddy. I know the ruling. We’re talking about you idiots believing it’s justified.

I would make a piss-poor analogy too if I had nothing else to add. But, alas, I’m not you.

Why would they not think it’s justified? I’m sure they’d be arguing differently if the NCAA had actually punished them for it. But because they didn’t, there’s no reason for any UNC fan to say anything different than what they are saying. Who cares at this point. It’s over with.

Why would they not think it’s justified? I’m sure they’d be arguing differently if the NCAA had actually punished them for it. But because they didn’t, there’s no reason for any UNC fan to say anything different than what they are saying. Who cares at this point. It’s over with.
Was the OJ verdict justified? Just because a ruling is out, doesn't mean it's justified.

Listen - I have no problem with UNC. I'm glad their basketball program is good. Hell I have a UNC Joseph Forte #40 jersey from back in the day.

I just laugh when people complain about the "CRAP" the tarheels had to go through. It's like a girl on her sweet 16 complaining she only got a brand new ford instead of a porsche.

Then you have fans like AWilli that are just fun to get going.

Was the OJ verdict justified? Just because a ruling is out, doesn't mean it's justified.

Listen - I have no problem with UNC. I'm glad their basketball program is good. Hell I have a UNC Joseph Forte #40 jersey from back in the day.

I just laugh when people complain about the "CRAP" the tarheels had to go through. It's like a girl on her sweet 16 complaining she only got a brand new ford instead of a porsche.

Then you have fans like AWilli that are just fun to get going.

I’m good!

47.4% of enrollment was athletes. 52.6% were regular students.
Tell what a regular class enrollment was? If that weren't cheating the enrollment numbers would be the same.

Also want N.Little the one named in the FBI report (along with Bowen) for taking 200k?

Reactions: lkc1234
Let’s hope not. Hopefully he’s a 4 year player.
If he is OAD that means he likely played to his fullest potential for his 1 season. I actually would love to see a guy like Bacot who is a 5 star but not a high end 5 star be a lottery pick after 1 season.

Reactions: lkc1234
If he is OAD that means he likely played to his fullest potential for his 1 season. I actually would love to see a guy like Bacot who is a 5 star but not a high end 5 star be a lottery pick after 1 season.
I agree. My response was tongue in cheek.

I see anything positive from UNC will be met with bitterness.

Best to just ignore it.

Anyways, Mann visits on 9/14. I would be interested to see if he ends up committing.

LOVE MY UNC TAR HEELS

!!!!!!!!!!!! GO TAR HEELS !!!!!!!!!!!!

I see anything positive from UNC will be met with bitterness.

Best to just ignore it.

Anyways, Mann visits on 9/14. I would be interested to see if he ends up committing.

Actually, things were going fine until a UNC fan starting complaining about the whole scandal thing and making it sound like it was all baloney. That’s going to irritate people and yank any thread off topic. As long as the scandal doesn’t come up in a “thank god all of that lying BS...”sort of way, I think most people will generally be able to just discuss b-ball.

Reactions: shun1
Actually, things were going fine until a UNC fan starting complaining about the whole scandal thing and making it sound like it was all baloney. That’s going to irritate people and yank any thread off topic. As long as the scandal doesn’t come up in a “thank god all of that lying BS...”sort of way, I think most people will generally be able to just discuss b-ball.
If you are trolling about years old "scandals" that resulted in zero violations, then you are the one taking things off course.

This topic is clearly about a recruit committing to UNC. If you wish to talk about a scandal or some sort, make a topic for it.

Actually I said the NCAA were dragging their feet, which they did & rivals coaches were lying to recruits about UNC going on probation, which they did.
Sorry if the truth bothers you.

If you beat a dead horse hard enough, and long enough , it will eventually move. Not on it's own, but with force. Much like UNCheat players being forced to attend class.
bartolo-colon.gif

Reactions: AWilli6995
ADVERTISEMENT