ADVERTISEMENT

UNC lands Bacot!

This is all you need to know about UNC cheating. This is directly from the NCAA report on UNC cheating.
Its report noted that the university had, in fact, run one of the worst academic scams in recent history, and that “the classes disproportionately favored student-athlete enrollments” with a pleasing effect on the athletes’ grade point averages.

Go tell the NCAA and let us know what they say.

Reactions: uncfan in ky
You are too dense to understand. We are talking percentages of the student body. This is all you need to know. This statement is directly from the NCAA report.
Its report noted that the university had, in fact, run one of the worst academic scams in recent history, and that “the classes disproportionately favored student-athlete enrollments” with a pleasing effect on the athletes’ grade point averages.
So basically you lost the other argument & now want to switch over to percentages.
Try these percentages out.... 100% of UNC wins are still there, 100% of UNC banners are still hanging.

Ya because is you talk pure numbers, you’ll see that more regular students took the classes than athletes. That blows up your argument that UNC got away with cheating by putting “ A FEW” regular students in them.
you are literally too dumb to understand. an inordinate percentage of athletes were put into fake classes when compared to students. it is not difficult.

it was made for athletes, and some students were put in to hide it.

edit - i hope you received your education at UNC

Last edited:
Reactions: SIhoosier26
you are literally too dumb to understand. an inordinate percentage of athletes were put into fake classes when compared to students. it is not difficult.

it was made for athletes, and some students were put in to hide it.

edit - i hope you received your education at UNC

You’re not much smarter by beating a dead horse either.

Has there ever been a UNC-related thread on here that wasn't an abomination?

i'd want the subject dropped too if i was you. but, alas, I'm not

You’re like the crazy boyfriend that your girl kicked you to the curb and you weren’t having it. You clowns brought it up and we have no problem telling you again what the ruling was.

You’re like the crazy boyfriend that your girl kicked you to the curb and you weren’t having it. You clowns brought it up and we have no problem telling you again what the ruling was.
Got me good there, buddy. I know the ruling. We’re talking about you idiots believing it’s justified.

I would make a piss-poor analogy too if I had nothing else to add. But, alas, I’m not you.

Oh it’s justified, but you idiots think we’re going to change our minds, not happening.
Yeah, having your entire university educational system being corrupt is better than just the athletic educational system. But we’re the idiots.

I know you won’t change your mind. I just enjoy you squirming attempting to defend your blatantly defensive beliefs. Remind me of Michigan state fans

Maybe it’s time for you to call in reinforcements.

So basically you lost the other argument & now want to switch over to percentages.
Try these percentages out.... 100% of UNC wins are still there, 100% of UNC banners are still hanging.
I never lost the argument you were just to dense too understand the argument.

Yeah, having your entire university educational system being corrupt is better than just the athletic educational system. But we’re the idiots.

I know you won’t change your mind. I just enjoy you squirming attempting to defend your blatantly defensive beliefs. Remind me of Michigan state fans

Maybe it’s time for you to call in reinforcements.

Squirming, we’re Laughing

Last edited:
They have already said the following:
The NCAA report noted that the university had, in fact, run one of the worst academic scams in recent history, and that “the classes disproportionately favored student-athlete enrollments” with a pleasing effect on the athletes’ grade point averages.

Never answered my question so here it goes again. What school were you an athlete at? Also what did you play?

Last edited:
Never answered my question so here it goes again. What school were you an athlete at? Also what did you play?
I played point guard in college and ran track. You can figure the rest out. Now were you an athlete in college?

I played point guard in college and ran track. You can figure the rest out. Now were you an athlete in college?
If this thread is any evidence, he didn't make it that far. Dudes asking for personal information on an anonymous message board.

Reactions: lkc1234
Come on fat boy. Let's make that bet and we can meet with my proof so I can collect. You talk big on this board but when the rubber meets the road you will go back to your mommies basement. I will even let you decide the bet. Whatever you can afford. Is $20 to much for you to borrow from your mother.

ADVERTISEMENT