ADVERTISEMENT

UNC @ FSU

Unless the rule applies to the finish regardless not sure how they can watch that and not recognize when the foul occurred.

Kenny just shoots so much better in the first half of games. It's so weird.

That's a tough call on Pinson. They give him his fourth on what should have been offensive.

Who is number 3 for unc? Dude just flopped, got called for a foul and whined like he didn't just flop.

Guess he should have been a Dukie huh?

Lol guess putting your arms on your head and saying “wow” is whining now? Get a grip.

Lol, that one ref is a bitch. Turned his back on Berry and crossed his arms when he was the one who ignored the hold.

Finally get a foul on FSU and it hurts us, haha. Bad break there.

john-lackey.gif

Reactions: LetsGoDuke301
It was floppish. But he was fouled by Pinson first, then by Johnson. I will call it selling a foul.

Not with what they have called and not called this game. It should have been a T for flopping once they looked at the replay.

Good game, FSU. Just some poor decisions by our upperclassmen and you guys made enough plays. At least it was fun for most of the night, haha. Good win for the Noles.

Not with what they have called and not called this game. It should have been a T for flopping once they looked at the replay.
Nope. He was clearly fouled twice on that play.

unc doesn't accept gifts well. Holy hell, how many ways did FSU try to give that game to y'all? They did everything but put the ball in their own basket for you.

Reactions: CcownzFSU
Good game, FSU. Just some poor decisions by our upperclassmen and you guys made enough plays. At least it was fun for most of the night, haha. Good win for the Noles.

Good game man. Caught you guys on an off night for sure and our perimeter shots were falling.

This is one of those wins that will be huge for us come march resume

Nope. He was clearly fouled twice on that play.

unc doesn't accept gifts well. Holy hell, how many ways did FSU try to give that game to y'all? They did everything but put the ball in their own basket for you.

**** dude. Now you’re just being an ass. Not a good look.

I think your sensitivity is not a good look. What did I say that made me an ass?

You’re right. “UNC doesn’t accept gifts well” isn’t being a dick at all. Carry on gloating in UNCs loss. Comes w the territory I guess. Maybe you’re not being an ass. Just being a Duke fan when UNC loses. Maybe I’d be the same way. Maybe.

And you’re ****ing right I’m sensitive about UNC basketball. I’d assume you are as well about duke.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT