ADVERTISEMENT

UNC @ FSU

Florida-State-Seminoles-Wood-Sign-11x17-Lets-Go-Noles.jpg

Yeah, tough time seeing UNC win. However, Roy and the Heels have been the most consistent team winning on the road in the ACC for a number of years so you never know I guess. Still, just doesn't seem like a good matchup.

It is just hard to get out to a real good start with the lack of offense in the starting lineup IMO, especially if Berry isn't hitting.

It is just hard to get out to a real good start with the lack of offense in the starting lineup IMO, especially if Berry isn't hitting.

Two bad shots by Berry in my book. Nice to see Kenny hit his first tho. He’s streaky as it gets.

Two bad shots by Berry in my book. Nice to see Kenny hit his first tho. He’s streaky as it gets.

Yeah, and has been off the last few games so nice to see that one go down. I didn't mind the first Berry shot but the second one was terrible. He really didn't get separation but shot it anyway.

Two layups missed by Maye and FSU is making their shots.

I really wish we would see less Brooks. He doesn't do anything for me.

UNC continues to excel and letting guys just take aim from deep. They really look overmatched on both sides tbh.

Awesome. We can't dribble and FSU is making threes even when we are in their face.

Man, Felton coming in is just an invitation for teams to go on a run.

Awesome. We can't dribble and FSU is making threes even when we are in their face.
Carolina was in someone’s face while they shot a 3?
I must’ve missed that ONE shot. Every shot I’ve seen has been wide open.

I guess he’ll let the network do it for him.

His philosophy has always been to let his teams “work through it” rather than call a time out. Unless you’re State. Then you ALWAYS call a time out. Even when you’re up 20.

Goodness. Made jump shot FSU. Missed layup UNC. If we just made a few of these layups it would only be about a four point lead.

That foul was before the shot clock. The finish wasn't but the foul on the arm clearly was.

Oh Goodie! Glad to see FSU's 3-point shooting wasn't a Duke fluke.

ADVERTISEMENT