ADVERTISEMENT

UNC fans

ThePhog08

Gold Member
May 2, 2008
Safe to say yall are running out this lineup?

Armando Bacot
Harrison Ingram
Cormac Ryan
RJ Davis
Elliot Cadeau?

Main bench being Trimble, Withers, Wilcher?

That isn't bad. What is your expectation / excitement level?

Safe to say yall are running out this lineup?

Armando Bacot
Harrison Ingram
Cormac Ryan
RJ Davis
Elliot Cadeau?

Main bench being Trimble, Withers, Wilcher?

That isn't bad. What is your expectation / excitement level?

I'm optimistic like I was last year. Cadeau is a pure PG which you need if you want to make some noise in March.

Reactions: 829305
I think expecting to be a top 25 team with a 4-5 seed is a good soft reasonable expectation.

Team can be REALLY good imo, if the new guys fall in line. Big IF I know.
Could they be better than a 4-5 seed. For sure, I just think that is a safe place to start to avoid disappointment. Lets say 4-5 seed is a floor

Reactions: 829305
I would take a 4 or 5 seed right now and not think twice about it tbh.
F that!
Bacot, Davis and Cadeau will all be possible 1st team ACC. Anything less than compete for ACC reg championship, play in ACCT Championship game, and be in the running for a 1-2 seed in NCAAT is unacceptable.
Hubert choose to tear down the roster (wisely) so now they have to walk the walk.
I think 2nd weekend should be the floor that this team seeks, and a FF and more is the ceiling.

F that!
Bacot, Davis and Cadeau will all be possible 1st team ACC. Anything less than compete for ACC reg championship, play in ACCT Championship game, and be in the running for a 1-2 seed in NCAAT is unacceptable.
Hubert choose to tear down the roster (wisely) so now they have to walk the walk.
I think 2nd weekend should be the floor that this team seeks, and a FF and more is the ceiling.

People probably said the same thing last year and they sucked.

Reactions: ceilo77
F that!
You realize there will be 5th and 6th year seniors in the ACC and Cab will be the age of a HS senior right?

You realize there will be 5th and 6th year seniors in the ACC and Cab will be the age of a HS senior right?
He’ll be 19 in September. This move makes him more in-line with the typical age for a college freshman.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT