ADVERTISEMENT

UNC = Crap

gldendog

Jul 24, 2001
Theres only a dozen teams better than these guys? That can’t be. If that’s the case this is the crappiest year ever in college hoops. They’re an absolutely mediocre basketball team.

giphy.gif.cf.gif

Theres only a dozen teams better than these guys? That can’t be. If that’s the case this is the crappiest year ever in college hoops. They’re an absolutely mediocre basketball team.
Hi gldendog...SMILE

!!!!!!!!!!!! GO TAR HEELS !!!!!!!!!!!!

Reactions: Bert Higginbotha
Get beat at home by Woffard and still stay high in the polls.

We dropped like 8 spots, even though we beat a decent OSU team pretty easily after that lose. Seems a weird thing to be wrong about. I mean, you can just look at the rankings.

Not gonna go that far but we’ll see if Nova survives the first weekend of the tourney.

OP isn't wrong. They're mediocre. Their best player is a goofy, unathletic white dude.

Reactions: Mgkcbb
Haven't really got to see them yet this year. Depends if Roy has hoarded top 20 5 star recruits until their junior and senior year as to if they will be good or not. Last year they had more 5 stars that made it to a junior and senior year....pretty sure the only one that had top 20 seniors. They had like 5. Can't be that tough to win. Can only imagine if Julius randle, the twins, and Dakari Johnson stayed until they were seniors, with Booker and ulis also still there as juniors.

Berry is good. Maye, Pinson and Williams are alright. Rest of team stinks. Team is mediocre.

Haven't really got to see them yet this year. Depends if Roy has hoarded top 20 5 star recruits until their junior and senior year as to if they will be good or not. Last year they had more 5 stars that made it to a junior and senior year....pretty sure the only one that had top 20 seniors. They had like 5. Can't be that tough to win. Can only imagine if Julius randle, the twins, and Dakari Johnson stayed until they were seniors, with Booker and ulis also still there as juniors.
You would’ve missed out on your recruits the past couple of years though.

And Cal with all that OAD talent! Dude is mediocre!!!

If you look closely, you can see the faint outline of Roy’s massive hawg on the OP’s forehead.

Hard to keep players when they have to go to class and pay for their own cars.

Of course it doesn't. Puppets don't think for themselves. I'll tell you what to think and when to discuss it with me.

I guess that is as good an effort as any when you have nothing else. You could have avoided all of this by just not saying silly things in the first place. Stop thinking about UNC so much.

I guess that is as good an effort as any when you have nothing else. You could have avoided all of this by just not saying silly things in the first place. Stop thinking about UNC so much.
Laughing

CATTLE CALL:

Wanted: Any uncheat fan who possesses a triple digit IQ. Understands the definition of cheating. Admits their ENTIRE legacy is built on a perceived loophole in the rules.

Please! If you exist, post here.

Dude, you need help. Like, serious help. I’m sorry for any part I’ve played in whatever you are going through.
I know your reading ability is limited, but you've been excused.

I'm sure it taxes you to post here, but it is no problem at all for me to point out the stupidity of the average uncheat fan, or the average uncheat athlete/student.

Is your name McCants by any chance?

You mean the 7 National Championships???

Ric Flair WOOOOOOOOOO.

And STILL NATIONAL CHAMPs...

Ric+Flair+animated.gif.cf.gif

#GDTBATH !!!
This will be the only time I respond to you. I make an exception to talk to cory, I won't demean myself to respond to awill. Why don't all of you route your posts through unc71waystocheat? That would be best.

ADVERTISEMENT