• They both make the tourney

Votes: 27 39.1%
  • They both miss the tourney

Votes: 19 27.5%

• Total voters
Literally the only difference in a 2 seed and National runner up is

Keion Brooks
Brady Manek

( I didnt include tyty as I think Cason is better)
Keion Brooks?
You'd been better off going with Bryce Hopkins.
IIRC, no player who transferred from UK under Calipari has been drafted. Hopkins could be the first.

Reactions: Bert Higginbotha
Hopkins got no minutes last year. I am basing it on production lost. But yea, either brooks or hopkins still with UK and its a different season.

I think you're still star-struck by Brooks from last year's AFH performance.
There's no way to tell what Brooks would do on this team, only what he did the time he was at UK. His trajectory wasn't great.

I hate that this makes me sad. I am actually down about Blue bloods being down. I thought I would love it but it hurts the sports. I couldn't give 2 sh**s about purdue, houston and or any other jabroni program
You've done your part trying to get Blue bloods involved. Might not have been the angle I took but still, you put in the time.

• Haha
Reactions: ThePhog08
I hate that this makes me sad. I am actually down about Blue bloods being down. I thought I would love it but it hurts the sports. I couldn't give 2 sh**s about purdue, houston and or any other jabroni program
Wasn't going to say this but it really isn't the same is it? Others have brought up how boring the season is.
Congrats on who wins it and good luck with anyone remembering it as a stand out season.
If KU doesn't win it, I'm not sure anyone will remember who did.

Hopkins got no minutes last year. I am basing it on production lost. But yea, either brooks or hopkins still with UK and its a different season.
If Sharpe didn't reclassify a semester early? So many close calls and what-ifs.
Sharpe was miles better than every freshman in his class.

Fun to think about. Just have to be a grown man about it and deal with it.

FpBdARoXsA4dxxm

Feel like both teams are honestly as close to 50/50 as you can get right now. Which means, maybe only a 25% chance that both miss... but, 9 to 1 odds? Those odds could make it interesting for some.

Brooks sucks. He's the same player at Washington this year, just more usage. His one great game (against yall) notwithstanding. Cal wouldn't play Hopkins at the 4 where he's been great anyway.

Reactions: lurkeraspect84
Did MSST save Uk's season?
UK may have saved their season; however, I am not sure that UK's season has been saved.

This SEC Kamikaze defenses plays out nearly every season.

The SEC officials lets physical defense apply in the SEC especially against UK or who ever may be leading the SEC at the time; however, when these SEC schools (like Arkansas, MissSt, Georgia, Tenn etc.) get to the NCAA and they hit and whack people fouls are called. These kids know that they can hack and whack, but the NCAA is mistreating them and it kills their team. It has been the rule for decades.

This picture, compliments of ESPN,
i

was last Saturday. UK's Toppin was going for a layup. This is how you beat UK. You hack and whack and the SEC officials will not call one damned thing.

Both hands on a player is a foul. NOPE! At the least not in the SEC.

Look at this and recall that this was not a UGA foul. UGA got more than double the free throws to UK after doing shit like this.

Georgia will not see the NCAA tourney but they know that they are allowed to whack and most times not get a call and screw UK out of the NCAA. That is all that counts.

• Love
UK may have saved their season; however, I am not sure that UK's season has been saved.

The SEC officials lets physical defense apply in the SEC especially against UK or who ever may be leading the SEC at the time; however, when these SEC schools (like Arkansas, MissSt, Georgia, Tenn etc.) get to the NCAA and they hit and whack people fouls are called. These kids know that they can hack and whack, but the NCAA is mistreating them and it kills their team. It has been the rule for decades.

i

was last Saturday. UK's Toppin was going for a layup. This is how you beat UK. You hack and whack and the SEC officials will not call one damned thing.

Look at this and recall that this was not a UGA foul. UGA got more than double the free throws to UK after doing shit like this.

Georgia will not see the NCAA tourney but they know that they are allowed to whack and most times not get a call and screw UK out of the NCAA. That is all that counts.
Someone predict the rest of UK's schedule

I would have to think if they lose to Tenn, Auburn and @Ark , then it would take a ride in the SEC tourney . I didn't realize how shitty you can be and still make the last 4

• Haha

i

Classic Gen. Z’er crying about physicality in sports

Is he the one who sucker punched the little guy?

No he's the one who chased after his team mate sucker punched the other guy. Apparently he has had an altercation after another game this year.

I agree they aren't world beaters like many think. However, what's the worst that could happen they have us on the bubble 2 weeks from March....

Bracketology has UNC and UK as two of the last 4 in teams, and playing each other. Imagine an UNC vs UK game at the first four, this can be fun.

Bracketology has UNC and UK as two of the last 4 in teams, and playing each other. Imagine an UNC vs UK game at the first four, this can be fun.
That was before the weekend games. I think the next Bracketology update comes out today but he posts updates to Twitter a lot more than he updates the entire bracket. UK isn't on this update, meaning he has them safely in at this point (higher than "last 4 byes" so they must be on the 10 seed line). He put this update out yesterday before UNC played and they were already on his 1st four out so that will drop them even further. They interviewed him during that game and he said he thinks they'll need to win all the rest of their regular season games and make a run in the ACCT to get in. Just his opinion and obviously it depends what other bubble teams do too of course. He also said something along the lines of if it were a no-name team with UNC's resume they wouldn't even be in the conversation right now but it's UNC and they had high pre-season expectations (which should not factor into the decision but we know it does). They are now 0-9 in quad 1 games and will only have a maximum of 2 opportunities left in the regular season. Virginia will be a Q1 game but Duke is a toss-up. They may slide out of the top 30 in NET by Selection Sunday, which is the cut-off for Q1 home games (Duke is currently #26). UNC is also 2-7 in true road games, with the wins being a Q2 and Q4. In other words, they have a lot of work to do and will probably need some help too.

29 bracketologists updated their field yesterday and 18 of them excluded UNC from the tournament. Of course, I don't know if those brackets were updated before or after the NC State game.

UNC isn’t making it. Kentucky has a chance but they have very little room for error.

honestly, I wouldn't be surprised if we dropped all 4 and won the SECT. there's no consistency with this team....so far.

Lose games we shouldn't and win games we should. I still can't believe we beat Michigan.

ADVERTISEMENT