ADVERTISEMENT

UL vs. UK Predictions

Im sure you said the same for the past 7 years that it “shouldnt be that close”

What a clown
Care to talk about it now that the game is over? Like I said, it shouldn't be that close (4 points). The loss to UCLA played a huge roll in UK's play today.

Is this where each team's posters try to convince the other that their team is the worst right now? I'm down. We will start off really slow, get crushed on the boards, and allow a ton of points in the paint.

UK: 74
UofL: 66

Kentucky wins this game, as usual, just like most other games in every series with Louisville. Louisville wins in sports against Kentucky just enough to keep it somewhat interesting.

Care to talk about it now that the game is over? Like I said, it shouldn't be that close (4 points). The loss to UCLA played a huge roll in UK's play today.

Oh look at you. The coin flip went your way. Im sure you expected a 29 pt win. You act just like crazy

Im sure you said the same for the past 7 years that it “shouldnt be that close”

What a clown

Talk about a clown....

I’m sure there are several high schools that have an opening to play Louisville. You might even be able to find some in Louisville, if you’re lucky.

Either way, I’m sure the high schools will have more fans at the game than Louisville will.

Talk about a clown....

I’m sure there are several high schools that have an opening to play Louisville. You might even be able to find some in Louisville, if you’re lucky.

Either way, I’m sure the high schools will have more fans at the game than Louisville will.

Another crazy? Wow. Who would’ve imagined

Kentucky wins this game, as usual, just like most other games in every series with Louisville. Louisville wins in sports against Kentucky just enough to keep it somewhat interesting.
Again...for the slow...6 out of 7 in football; 7 straight in baseball. You guys aren't doing your part to keep it interesting in the non-basketball categories.

Reactions: HRTheCard
Again...for the slow...6 out of 7 in football; 7 straight in baseball. You guys aren't doing your part to keep it interesting in the non-basketball categories.

Again, why talk about the last few years. Go ahead and keep going back. As I said, Louisville wins JUST ENOUGH to keep things SOMEWHAT interesting.

Kentucky has always owned Louisville in every sport and it always will.

I honestly don’t know how anyone could be a Louisville fan.

Again, why talk about the last few years. Go ahead and keep going back. As I said, Louisville wins JUST ENOUGH to keep things SOMEWHAT interesting.

Kentucky has always owned Louisville in every sport and it always will.

I honestly don’t know how anyone could be a Louisville fan.
I am. I'm not a fair-weathered fan. I'll always support Louisville.

Reactions: BigBlueCatNation
End of the Pitino era. Roster will have huge turnover next year.

I am. I'm not a fair-weathered fan. I'll always support Louisville.
even though you root for the wrong school, i respect that
the worst type of fan is a band wagon fan (they are also the most mouthy)

It's a school I went to for undergrad, a team I've cheered for in the 33 years I've been alive, and my hometown. I didn't grow up in Lexington. So yeah, Go Cards!

I understand the ties, but not the Lexington comment. I grew up in Louisville, only recently moving away, and there are just as many Kentucky fans there as there are Louisville fans.

I understand the ties, but not the Lexington comment. I grew up in Louisville, only recently moving away, and there are just as many Kentucky fans there as there are Louisville fans.
Doesn't matter U of L is in Louisville, UK is in Lexington. There are many fans of UK in Louisville, because Lexington doesn't have as many jobs, and theres less opportunity. There is a reason people come to live in the biggest city in the state. Refute that if you will.

End of the Pitino era. Roster will have huge turnover next year.

What makes you say that? Mahmoud and Snider are the only 2 seniors.

No one’s going anywhere.

I am not worried about the FBI scandal. What’s the NCAA gonna do?

The kid never played a game for UofL and the head coach was fired plus the AD. If those 3 things aren’t enough, I’ll be surprised.

If people would just think about it for a second, they’d realize it’s dumb to think the NCAA is going to do anything to UofL for the FBI situation when 5+ other schools are in the same boat without doing what we did.

We cleaned the entire house.

Doesn't matter U of L is in Louisville, UK is in Lexington. There are many fans of UK in Louisville, because Lexington doesn't have as many jobs, and theres less opportunity. There is a reason people come to live in the biggest city in the state. Refute that if you will.

Louisville is the biggest city, but it’s always been the biggest city in the state. I love Louisville, though. It’s a fun place to be. But Louisville and Lexington are totally different atmospheres.

As a native Louisvillian, I will say that Lexington is a MUCH prettier city and Keeneland is a much more majestic racetrack than Churchill, while Louisville has more to do and is the economic engine of the Commonwealth.

I enjoy both places for what makes them unique and I’ll never understand all the animosity that they have for each other. When they both embrace each other’s differences, the Commonwealth wins.

Louisville is the biggest city, but it’s always been the biggest city in the state. I love Louisville, though. It’s a fun place to be. But Louisville and Lexington are totally different atmospheres.

As a native Louisvillian, I will say that Lexington is a MUCH prettier city and Keeneland is a much more majestic racetrack than Churchill, while Louisville has more to do and is the economic engine of the Commonwealth.

I enjoy both places for what makes them unique and I’ll never understand all the animosity that they have for each other. When they both embrace each other’s differences, the Commonwealth wins.
I'd disagree about the "prettiness", Lexington is pretty average looking and there just really isn't much to do outside of campus life and I guess Keeneleand Agree to disagree. I don't even live in Louisville anymore btw.

I'd disagree about the "prettiness", Lexington is pretty average looking and there just really isn't much to do outside of campus life and I guess Keeneleand Agree to disagree. I don't even live in Louisville anymore btw.

I don’t either, but if you can’t see how much nicer Lexington is than Louisville or Keeneland over Churchill, then we won’t agree on a lot.

That’s like comparing the sky being blue and the grass being green.

Louisville actually spent money on bettering the city atmosphere over the last 20 years...

Lexington hasnt done jack sh*t.... they bank on UK keeping the city going it seems.

I don’t either, but if you can’t see how much nicer Lexington is than Louisville or Keeneland over Churchill, then we won’t agree on a lot.

That’s like comparing the sky being blue and the grass being green.
Churchill has greater history and I like Oaks and Derby more so thats a loss. Louisville has way more to do than Lexington, not even a point to argue. As for Lexington being nicer? Nah, I don't see it. It's sort of a one horse town with a cleaner racetrack, I guess that makes it better?

Louisville fans now relegated to talking about which city is better... pretty sad tbh

One of your brethren brought that into fruition, who would've thought?

I understand your desire to want to deflect from the disaster that is Louisville's basketball program. I'd do the same.

Oh look at you. The coin flip went your way. Im sure you expected a 29 pt win. You act just like crazy
Never said I expected a 29 point win. But what I DID say was that the margin of victory SHOULD be more than 4 and that didn't set well with you.

What makes you say that? Mahmoud and Snider are the only 2 seniors.

No one’s going anywhere.

I am not worried about the FBI scandal. What’s the NCAA gonna do?

The kid never played a game for UofL and the head coach was fired plus the AD. If those 3 things aren’t enough, I’ll be surprised.

If people would just think about it for a second, they’d realize it’s dumb to think the NCAA is going to do anything to UofL for the FBI situation when 5+ other schools are in the same boat without doing what we did.

We cleaned the entire house.
Whats the NCAA gonna do? You guys amaze me. Most still argue that the money spent on stripper/hookers was minimal so the players shouldn't be ineligible. Now you're saying its no harm no foul with UL coaches concocting a pay for play with BB. Whether he played is irrelevant. You are partly correct that firing Pitino and Jurich will help but there is absolutely no way UL avoids more sanctions.

ADVERTISEMENT