ADVERTISEMENT

UK returning to it's roots should terrify CBB

The guys been coaching 8 yrs, but has not ever even won one game in the NCAA much less all that other stuff
And in 8 days at Kentucky he's built a better team and a better staff than he's ever had at BYU.

I hope you enjoyed Cal's twilight years. (Well except for him owning you in Knoxville, lol)

And in 8 days at Kentucky he's built a better team and a better staff than he's ever had at BYU.

I hope you enjoyed Cal's twilight years. (Well except for him owning you in Knoxville, lol)

We're shaking in our boots. Who's your top scorer?

Barnes had the edge against Cal and he will own Mr nobody. The only thing the SEC is terrified is the new hole in our SOS that UK will create. This will be like dropping a ranked team for two dates with a G-5 team.

lol. I’m not writing it off. solid but not great players can still be a really good team in a good system.

But you’re crazy if you think anyone is scared of our roster right now.

Also guys go easy on Della. Tennessee has lost to UK 157 times and i’m pretty sure Della has been alive long enough to have to witness every one of them. That’s gotta be brutal for the psyche.

lol. I’m not writing it off. solid but not great players can still be a really good team in a good system.

Also guys go easy on Della. Tennessee has lost to UK 157 times and i’m pretty sure Della has been alive long enough to have to witness every one of them. That’s gotta be brutal for the psyche.
Thanks Montana, but I'm not Bert.

We're shaking in our boots. Who's your top scorer?

IMG-2569.jpg

I don't remember UK owning anything in the time periods you noted.

UNC went to 11 FF's , UK 8
UNC won 2 titles, UK won 2

You were good but you didn't own that specific time.
And UConn won two in that time span as well. Hardly dominance. If you want dominance, let’s talk about winning 12 straight tournament games by an average of 23 pts.

I will bet she does not watch basketball. She just types basketball.

Barnes had the edge against Cal and he will own Mr nobody. The only thing the SEC is terrified is the new hole in our SOS that UK will create. This will be like dropping a ranked team for two dates with a G-5 team.
I just watched ' My name is Nobody'. Don't underestimate Nobody.

I just watched ' My name is Nobody'. Don't underestimate Nobody.
Cal was noted for weak defenses and it appears that is true with Pope too, so at least y'all will have some consistency moving forward.

Cal couldn't get out of the first round, yet still kicked Vols ass. Must suck to be you.
UK got knocked out by a tree in the 1st rd. UT made the final 8. UT won the SEC and UK won nothing.

Looks like it sucks more being you.

Cal was known for weak defenses? It was always the opposite until last year.

The defense has been more of a problem for going on at least 3 seasons now and 4 of the last 5 going by Kenpom.

he can’t figure out how to guard pick n roll with the players he’s getting anymore. And it’s not just youth either. We were older in 22 and 23 and both of those teams were bad on defense and got worse as the season progressed.

He still thinks you can just park two shot blockers in the paint and get away with it. But now that like…90% of college basketball has a guy at the 4 or 5 that can stretch the floor you can’t get away with that.

His teams still bite on pump fakes and help off of shooters like no other too.

There’s just a lot of things man…that’s why even though i’ve already seen some good changes from him at Arkansas he just doesn’t scare me. For him to ever be a threat again he’s have to have some serious revelations. And at 65 years old i just don’t think that’s realistic.

/book

You should be embarrassed then; losing to a mid-level on senior day.
It was a little embarrassing, but not as embarrassing as getting your ass kicked by a tree in the first round.

Reactions: Deepelm
ADVERTISEMENT