ADVERTISEMENT

UConn under investigation

I'm guessing it involves Sid Wilson. He originally committed (and signed) with St Johns over the summer. A couple of weeks later he transferred to UConn, who was his other finalist. St Johns is probably alleging that UConn tampered with a signed recruit....

Also, this could be a way for UConn to fire Ollie with cause and thus avoid paying his large buyout.

i started a thread on this last night, so far nothing but crickets from @Dr.O1 or any other uconn fan

Kevin can you merge my thread into this one
i tried to be nicer about it
you went straight to the point which i actually like better

Yikes. If this is what it looks like when Ollie is cheating, I don't want to know how bad that program would be on the straight and narrow...
For real. Might be a break for UConn.... get to fire Ollie for just cause with 3+ years left on his contract. Seems like yesterday when people were hyping him up as the next big thing, even mentioning his name in association with big time NBA jobs...LaughingLaughingLaughing, he's a joke.

For real. Might be a break for UConn.... get to fire Ollie for just cause with 3+ years left on his contract. Seems like yesterday when people were hyping him up as the next big thing, even mentioning his name in association with big time NBA jobs...LaughingLaughingLaughing, he's a joke.
I'd bet money that UCONN themselves are the reason this is out. Smart move, honestly. Can fire Ollie with cause now and save money on his 10 year contract and get a new coach at the same time.

Reactions: Kevin Bryan
i started a thread on this last night, so far nothing but crickets from @Dr.O1 or any other uconn fan

Kevin can you merge my thread into this one
i tried to be nicer about it
you went straight to the point which i actually like better
Whoops, sorry about that. I did not scroll far enough when looking to see if it had been posted. I didn't think the news broke until this afternoon. Merged.

I'd bet money that UCONN themselves are the reason this is out. Smart move, honestly. Can fire Ollie with cause now and save money on his 10 year contract and get a new coach at the same time.

Could save uconn close to 10 mil. Ollie was not my 1st or 12 pick as head coach. He needed 200 to 300 games as head coach at a mid major.. my team is a hot mess

Rumor is this is connected to the st. John kid. To many calls

Hope they get hit hard.
What do you know about UCONN that you hate so much?? Who the hell is your team that makes you so proud of them? Is your team too pure and squeaky clean that makes them beyond reproach??? You're a fool if you believe that! You pre-judge, you make foolish statements hoping to get a rise, or a thrill from some respondent who gets angered by an idiotic statement from a MORON like you, my friend!! Stick to being a "HOMIE" for your lilly white, perfect team like yours (LOL)!

What do you know about UCONN that you hate so much?? Who the hell is your team that makes you so proud of them? Is your team too pure and squeaky clean that makes them beyond reproach??? You're a fool if you believe that! You pre-judge, you make foolish statements hoping to get a rise, or a thrill from some respondent who gets angered by an idiotic statement from a MORON like you, my friend!! Stick to being a "HOMIE" for your lilly white, perfect team like yours (LOL)!

Well said

I have no idea of this persons history here, but he sure did "get a rise" out of you.

ADVERTISEMENT