ADVERTISEMENT

UConn Reloading

UConn fans can correct me on this but I feel like Cliff Robinson was the first great player at UConn. That was before they were any good. Might’ve been before Calhoun, not sure about that. Do UConn fans hold Cliff Robinson in higher esteem because of that or is it not acknowledged?

And RIP to Cliff Robinson. He didn’t do very well on Survivor, but he carved out a nice basketball career.

I bet most UConn fans ain’t expecting the team to repeat last year, it’s been a long time since Florida did it in 2007, and no defending champ has even made it past sweet 16 since then.
Been meaning to ask; which team are you a fan of? I’ve tried to decipher, but haven’t seen any hard stances for any one team. Just curious.

I honestly can’t imagine being scared to tell people who I root for.

“Oh please don’t make fun of my team, like I do everyone else’s…PLEASE!!”
you're just soooo desperate to be able to respond to that guy by ripping his team that you're wearing it like a 3 piece suit.

‘why does it matter’?

:rolleyes:

Great point! In fact why does anything matter? One day the sun is going to swallow the earth turning everything to coke and cinder, making, well, everything, irrelevant, no? Yet we all post on a basketball board anyway. Maybe the question should be “how do you decide which ultimately-irrelevant topics to assign attention to, knowing all life is doomed anyway?”🤔

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT