ADVERTISEMENT

UCLA vs Kentucky

UK sucks. Cal sucks. I wonder if Tommy Lloyd would leave Arizona. 🤔
He is a great recruiter and actually coaches up the team. He would be a good choice. He has evened up the series against Barnes, so you'd have that going for you.

What's bad is I think this UK team has the potential and experience to win every game on the schedule. Yet somehow I'm haven't felt like we will win any of them except the cupcakes. It's an odd feeling.

Idk if it's just a me thing or Cal has destroyed my faith in the team.
Cal either is not coaching them or they will not take the coaching. FT's suck, turnovers are high. Those are not the traits of an experienced team.

Jay Wright is out there but do you think he'll take that job if offered?

He turned it down twice already. This time, there would be pressure to win big immediately and to justify an unprecedented buyout and a huge contract. Something tells me he wouldn’t be too excited by that situation.

If he had a burning desire to win more titles and/or land a big payday, he could have just stayed at Nova and named his price.

He turned it down twice already. This time, there would be pressure to win big immediately and to justify an unprecedented buyout and a huge contract. Something tells me he wouldn’t be too excited by that situation.

If he had a burning desire to win more titles and/or land a big payday, he could have just stayed at Nova and named his price.

I didn't know he turned UK down twice and I agree about him staying at Nova, they would of gave him what he wanted.

Reactions: ExitFlagger
There’s two coaches that would accept the job, I already mentioned Payne, the other is a veteran coach who is currently at Tarleton…….

He is a great recruiter and actually coaches up the team. He would be a good choice. He has evened up the series against Barnes, so you'd have that going for you.
At UT having a coach with an even record or better against a rival coach is acceptable but at UK we want a coach that goes for titles not a coach who has an even record against a coach who can’t take UT to a final four.

Reactions: Bert Higginbotha
At UT having a coach with an even record or better against a rival coach is acceptable but at UK we want a coach that goes for titles not a coach who has an even record against a coach who can’t take UT to a final four.
Nothing even about it and the chasm looks to expand even wider Scooter.

You may want a coach the wins this and that, but it doesn’t look like you have one Scooter. Cal appears to be climbing down the ladder of success not up it.

Collins maybe worse, but he has had a rough start with his dad dying and missing some time.

Toppin will probably go pro and become an all star after he gets away from Cal.

Reactions: Villian07
Collins maybe worse, but he has had a rough start with his dad dying and missing some time.

Toppin will probably go pro and become an all star after he gets away from Cal.
Ahh dam didnt know about his father. Tough on anyone. Rip

Idk bc of louisvilles dumpster fire i havent been as locked in on everything else, but uk seemed to be a juggernaut on paper, before the season.

Reactions: I am stupid
The recipe for beating UK has become easier. Swarm on Oscar, UCLA did a good job, Wheeler and Toppin aren't shooters, Hope that Reeves doesn't go off, Wallace is too unselfish. And the latter 2 had bad shooting nights. I have no idea whats going on with CJ. So let Wheeler make decisions. He makes as many bad ones as he does good ones. So that zeroes out. Same with Toppin on his decision making. 40+ verticle, I would be dunking on everyone's head. He's too soft.

The defense is fine, no problem there. But the offense is broken. I think most of the problems is between the ears of the Coach and the players.

I've been looking at a lot of fan response, call in show etc. its not good. Even the beat writers are all over this team. Mediocre team at best. Can't beat anyone with a pulse. Cal is taking a lot of heat and rightly so.

ADVERTISEMENT