ADVERTISEMENT

UCLA vs Gonzaga

Don't bring that limp dick shit into the Big 10. We have a sausage fest as it is.
helicobite-dancing.gif

• Haha
Reactions: hawkit3113
Man it sure looked designed, TBH....Strawther trailing that----UCLA went under the screen, as Few may have suspected. Strawther has that type of range.
It looked eerily similar to Kris Jenkins’ national championship-winning shot in 2016. You’d think teams would be prepared for the trailer to shoot the three by now! :oops:

They are Big East and a major program before football ripped shit apart
They still played an AAC schedule and kills your argument about a conference gauntlet

Last edited:
They still played an AAC schedule and kills your argument about a conference gaunlet

Either way, every old Big East team is legit. If Providence win it next year, you would know they are legit.

Don't want to hate on Gonzaga, and I feel like I am, but they didn't build their chops in the Big East.

I am a private Catholic school grad, but let's be real.

Well then start scheduling us.

We play the best fanbases and arenas, every night

Nebraska fans sell out and they suck.

It's a rough road.
Last time Gonzaga played Iowa in 2020, Gonzaga put up 99 points on you. Time before that Gonzaga won by 19 in an NCAA tournament Game.

Gonzaga tries to challenge itself in non conference. Iowa doesn’t help them in that regard.

Reactions: ThatsMrSpartan2U
Last time Gonzaga played Iowa in 2020, Gonzaga put up 99 points on you. Time before that Gonzaga won by 19 in an NCAA tournament Game.

Gonzaga tries to challenge itself in non conference. Iowa doesn’t help them in that regard.

Again, quit playing bums.

They have a great shot now that they have to play FAU.

Everyone keeps saying that about FAU opponents and yet FAU keeps winning. People see “FAU” and tbink Cinderella. This was a top 25 team most of the year. They have a couple of studs.

If KSU wins it will be because they are a tough, selfless, talented team. Not because FAU is a scrub.

Everyone keeps saying that about FAU opponents and yet FAU keeps winning. People see “FAU” and tbink Cinderella. This was a top 25 team most of the year. They have a couple of studs.

If KSU wins it will be because they are a tough, selfless, talented team. Not because FAU is a scrub.

Dude, Miami is still in this.

Wish we played in whatever conference it is you play in.

We play sweet 16 games every night in the Big 10.

You are a glorified DePaul
I didn’t realize you played Michigan State every night in the B1G. You’d think they’d spread that out some.

• Haha
Reactions: ExitFlagger
Again, let's take Iowa out of the equation.

You are getting beat up in any major conference. Period.

Like it or not.

Sure. But they'd still be an elite team, just with a few more losses every year.

very weak showing by Gonzaga. UCLA down two starters and they still almost won. Zags showed their lack of toughness at the line late in the game.

I imagine Hickman will hit the transfer portal later today after getting benched the entire second half.

Feel even better about my UCONN pick to win that region.

Thought UCLA did themselves in when they tried running with the Zags in the first half. They got a decent lead, but they got fatigued awfully fast. Impressive grit to comeback, though. Fun game. Timme is a machine.

Glad to see Malachi Smith get more run yesterday. I prefer him in the lineup over Hickman anyway. And if Bolton is knocking down shots, he doesn't carry a whole lot of value. Dude had some of the clumsiest turnovers I'd seen all season last night. Gotta think UConn will beat the Zags, though. Guard play is just too inconsistent. Obviously they're running a lot of action through Timme, but they really need help from Hickman-Boltman-Smith-Sallis. Take out Smith and the other 3 guards combined for 5 points. That won't get in done on Saturday. I expect UConn to win, but I'll certainly be rooting for the Zags.

Reactions: Noahtogo24

FAU is really good.

Rooting for Gonzaga also , but do think Uconn advances to final four.
That is gonna be a heck of a basketball game. Uconn is Looking like the Uconn we saw earlier in the year. They could legit win the national title.

very weak showing by Gonzaga. UCLA down two starters and they still almost won. Zags showed their lack of toughness at the line late in the game.

I imagine Hickman will hit the transfer portal later today after getting benched the entire second half.

Feel even better about my UCONN pick to win that region.
They were down 13----the went on a 35-11 run.

WTF is weak about that?

They were down 13----the went on a 35-11 run.

WTF is weak about that?
the way they finished at the free throw line in the final 5 minutes and let UCLA right back in the game. Very weak.

Barely beating a team missing 2 key starters? Also very weak.

the way they finished at the free throw line in the final 5 minutes and let UCLA right back in the game. Very weak.

Barely beating a team missing 2 key starters? Also very weak.
As if GU is the first team to ever shit down their legs, down the stretch...

At the end of the day---Gonzaga is playing Saturday.

Wanna talk about weak?---How about losing your first game in back to back NCAAT's, as a 1-seed. 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: WeAreDePaul
ADVERTISEMENT