ADVERTISEMENT

UCLA vs Gonzaga

Now Few can change his diaper. That was an absolutely terrible shot. I can't imagine that is what Few drew up.

Not even a discussion. Make the damn shot. If you are a coach and your strategy is to miss you are an idiot that needs to be fired.

Now Few can change his diaper. That was an absolutely terrible shot. I can't imagine that is what Few drew up.
Man it sure looked designed, TBH....Strawther trailing that----UCLA went under the screen, as Few may have suspected. Strawther has that type of range.

Reactions: HailToPitt725
This is why I don't want UCLA in the Big 10.

Their culture and style is West Coast

Not even a discussion. Make the damn shot. If you are a coach and your strategy is to miss you are an idiot that needs to be fired.
Yeah....But see the look UClA just got? You miss and they have a 70-ffoter that needs to fall---Not a 25-footer.

Reactions: GE Nole
Man it sure looked designed, TBH....Strawther trailing that----UCLA went under the screen, as Few may have suspected. Strawther has that type of range.
He has the range, but still a low percentage shot. Few said that was the plan though, just not sure the plan was for him to be THAT deep. lol

• Haha
Reactions: IUfanBorden
"kahunas " - Timme

major-league-cleveland-indians.gif

Reactions: hawkit3113
We were on borrowed time. We played out of minds in the first half and I was hoping we could protect at least a 10 point lead until the under 8 timeout. I think that's what Cronin was going for, slow it down and eat time but against an aggressive offense like Gonzaga it didn't work. Didn't help we couldn't hit a shot until that last minute comeback.

Great season. Go Bruins!

We were on borrowed time. We played out of minds in the first half and I was hoping we could protect at least a 10 point lead until the under 8 timeout. I think that's what Cronin was going for, slow it down and eat time but against an aggressive offense like Gonzaga it didn't work. Didn't help we couldn't hit a shot until that last minute comeback.

Great season. Go Bruins!

Don't bring that limp dick shit into the Big 10. We have a sausage fest as it is.

• Haha
Reactions: lurkeraspect84
ADVERTISEMENT