ADVERTISEMENT

UCLA vs Gonzaga

They have had some real good teams. The one we beat in 19 was solid. Probably would have crushed Virgina that year.
Yes they’ve had great teams no doubt. But they were beat. Not like those teams deserved to win the Natty.

They could have won in many years, but it’s not like it was stolen from them. Maybe in 2017 with all the BS fouls in the natty.

Yes they’ve had great teams no doubt. But they were beat. Not like those teams deserved to win the Natty.

They could have won in many years, but it’s not like it was stolen from them. Maybe in 2017 with all the BS fouls in the natty.
They have just been really good for a long time. Few is a great coach. He's had his chances. It just hasn't happened. I feel like he should have had some by now. Is what it is.

They have just been really good for a long time. Few is a great coach. He's had his chances. It just hasn't happened. I feel like he should have had some by now. Is what it is.
Ya I think you could argue that Few could have 1 by now. But I wouldn’t blame them for not having one.

So they are healthy and unexposed on tape
SOmeday folks will just realize they are a very good program, that is really good year in and year out...

Would they lose more in they played in a P5 conference? Sure. But they'd compete for conference titles in any P5 conference...

Reactions: jhmossy
Conference ball levels out the competition.

Name me the last school that won from a small conference.

John Calipari -900

Billy Donovan +950

Eric Musselman +950

Nate Oats +1100

Scott Drew +1200

Mick Cronin +1500

Jay Wright +2000

Brad Stevens +2000
It's been a couple of days.
Also scratch Donovan, scatch Musselman (he hates UK), Can't see Drew leaving. but anyway.

ADVERTISEMENT