ADVERTISEMENT

Trae Young vs Oklahoma State

Huge comeback for Oklahoma right now. Trae started facilitating and quit forcing things and Oks offense looks great this half.

Trey has really forced it at Kansas state and in the first half today.

After starting 2/10 from 3, Trae is now 8/16 from 3 and has exploded in the second half for 38 points and 7 assists.

Has completely taken over this game in the 2nd half

I’ll eat my crow, I didn’t think he would be this good. Holy shit, was I wrong.

Now that was a bad shot. He had the space but as easy as he has gotten by these guys he needs to drive it.

Reactions: speedfrk
Man, that was a tough foul call there. Looked like the OSU guy just feel down. Good shot from Young there but just missed it.

Young shooting Oklahoma out of the game at the end. Horrible shot selection. Watch him hit a buzzer beater and make me look like an idiot

Young shooting Oklahoma out of the game at the end. Horrible shot selection. Watch him hit a buzzer beater and make me look like an idiot

The three was bad but I thought the runner was a good shot.

Doolittle, James, Latin, McNese are all good player. Problem is young is so ball dominate none of the rest have a chance. I’d hate playing with young.

Reactions: RipThru
I couldn’t vote for a player of the year averaging 8 turnovers and shooting his team out of games.

Gotta figure self goes box and 1 vs OU Tuesday right? We've seen him use junk defenses like triangle and 2 a few times can UNC and UK

OU has nothing outside of young

Reactions: Quavarius
Nice win by okie state.

Young 48 points but 13-37 shooting. He's all they have
No, he’s not all they have. Krueger isn’t using him correctly and it is now hurting them. I would freaking hate playing with him. Chucker took them out early, Chucker got them back in with the help of teammates, then Chucker lost it for them again.

Nice win by okie state.

Young 48 points but 13-37 shooting. He's all they have

Oklahoma was 11-20 last season with an awful offense.

Trae Young has elevated them into top 4 seed territory with a top 15 offense.

What hes done this year is incredible.

He had an Ortg of 117 today on probably close to 50% usage which would instantly be a career best night for 99% of players in the nation, yet it wasnt even one of his better games.

If he isnt the consensus Player of the year, the media members who vote elsewhere should have their voting privileges rescinded.

Oklahoma was 11-20 last season with an awful offense.

Trae Young has elevated them into top 4 seed territory with a top 15 offense.

What hes done this year is incredible.

He had an Ortg of 117 today on probably close to 50% usage which would instantly be a career best night for 99% of players in the nation, yet it wasnt even one of his better games.

If he isnt the consensus Player of the year, the media members who vote elsewhere should have their voting privileges rescinded.
I could make an argument OU would be better with Devonte Graham. You might lose 10 ppg on the player swap but the other players would average a combined 17-20 ppg more.

And lost both. To the bottom half of the conference.

Oklahoma was up 3 in this game with 10 seconds left, primarily because Young hit 6 3s in a row in the second half and took over.

Instead of fouling, Kruger inexplicably let Okie State chuck up a 3 and it goes down. Game goes to OT and Okie State wins it.

Trae had this game won in the 2nd half.

Reactions: KisteK
I could make an argument OU would be better with Devonte Graham. You might lose 10 ppg on the player swap but the other players would average a combined 17-20 ppg more.

001.jpg

Oklahoma was up 3 in this game with 10 seconds left, primarily because Young hit 6 3s in a row in the second half and took over.

Instead of fouling, Kruger inexplicably let Okie State chuck up a 3 and it goes down. Game goes to OT and Okie State wins it.

Trae had this game won in the 2nd half.
I was ****!NG Oklahoma State! They were in that position because Young sucked for a majority of the game. He shot them back in, then back out, of that game. He was 13/38. Get your mouth off his crank.

I was ****!NG Oklahoma State! They were in that position because Young sucked for a majority of the game. He shot them back in, then back out, of that game. He was 13/38. Get your mouth off his crank.

Yeah, the guy with an Ortg of 117 and who posted 1.23 points per possession on shot attempts "shot them out of the game."

Yeah, the guy with an Ortg of 117 and who posted 1.23 points per possession on shot attempts "shot them out of the game."
Yeah, he did. Look at the team season stats and compare Young to the rest of the team. Recipe for disaster. That is why they are 4-3 in the conference with 2 shit losses. Did you actually watch the game?

Yeah, he did. Look at the team season stats and compare Young to the rest of the team. Recipe for disaster. That is why they are 4-3 in the conference with 2 shit losses. Did you actually watch the game?

I watcjed the entire game. As per usual, the only reason Oklahoma was competitive is because they have the best player in the nation this year.

Gotta figure self goes box and 1 vs OU Tuesday right? We've seen him use junk defenses like triangle and 2 a few times can UNC and UK

OU has nothing outside of young

I'm surprised no one else hasn't done that yet

I watcjed the entire game. As per usual, the only reason Oklahoma was competitive is because they have the best player in the nation this year.
When he scores 40+ and they still lose to a really bad team, you have to rethink your view if you are a rational basketball observer.

When he scores 40+ and they still lose to a really bad team, you have to rethink your view if you are a rational basketball observer.

They were up 3 on the road with 10 seconds left and lost because their coach didnt opt to foul(for whatever reason). But sure, it was Trae Young with his ortg of 117, 48 points, and 1.23 points per possession on field goal attempts that lost them the game.

ADVERTISEMENT