@Xavier 69 Creighton 31
@clemson 69 Miami 31
@ Vanderbilt 54 Kentucky 46
@ Louisville 60 Virginia Tech 40
@Notre Dame 57 North Carolina 43
@ Tennessee 76 A&M 24

Reactions: Mgkcbb
Hopefully they play out just like that. Winking

I can almost guarantee you that when one of the dogs wins, someone is going to come in the thread and use that as some sort of evidence against BPI because a team that is projected to win the matchup 43% of the tine beat a team projected to win it 57% of the time. All but assured to happen.

I really don’t think any of the computer rankings are meaningful until February.

Wonder why BPI is different than Vegas and Sagarin?

Anyway, I'd go with Vegas over any computer predictions.

Doesn't really matter though, it's hard to win on the road and Memorial is a tough place to play historically. I wouldn't be surprised if UK lost tomorrow. It definitely wouldn't change my opinion of BPI, Sagarin or any computer ranking system.

Reactions: tw3301
Wonder why BPI is different than Vegas and Sagarin?

Anyway, I'd go with Vegas over any computer predictions.

Doesn't really matter though, it's hard to win on the road and Memorial is a tough place to play historically. I wouldn't be surprised if UK lost tomorrow. It definitely wouldn't change my opinion of BPI, Sagarin or any computer ranking system.

Your last paragraph is why Vandy is favored in the matchup predictor. And Green potentialy being out I can see Uk losing as well. But the injury I dont think is put into the Statistical data

Your last paragraph is why Vandy is favored in the matchup predictor. And Green potentialy being out I can see Uk losing as well. But the injury I dont think is put into the Statistical data
Does Greene being out help or hurt Kentucky? Haven't watched him much but Kentucky fans don't seem to be very high on him.

Does Greene being out help or hurt Kentucky? Haven't watched him much but Kentucky fans don't seem to be very high on him.

Alexander is definitely better than Green but Green is way better than Brad, who they had to put in last game

The line seems awful fishy, Kentucky is only a 3 point favorite at 6-10 Vanderbilt?

The line seems awful fishy, Kentucky is only a 3 point favorite at 6-10 Vanderbilt?
Down to -2.5 at some books. I can’t get my head around it. Seems like a Vegas trap. May stay away and just go with WVU +4.5 @ TT.

Venetian has dropped the line again. UK -2 now. WVU moved to +5. I took WVU.

I parlayed
Kansas State +13 @Kansas
Kentucky -2 @ Vandy
Michigan +10 @ MSU
WVU +5 @ TTU

Hurts. We are probably at our best when both guards are on the floor. I like Greene. Plays hard and is the best shooter on the team.

Greene is not an elite pg. I think that's why the fans don't like him. But he's solid and probably will be a 4 year player. The pg pool wasn't very deep. Cal missed out on Young and Waters. He didn't offer Sexton or Duvall. I'm not saying we would have landed either but there was never an offer on the table.

Last edited:
Reactions: tw3301
The line is down to -2 but the Matchup Predictor has reversed since yesterday

Hurts. We are probably at our best when both guards are on the floor. I like Greene. Plays hard and is the best shooter on the team.

Greene is not an elite pg. I think that's why the fans don't like him. But he's solid and probably will be a 4 year player. The pg pool wasn't very deep. Cal missed out on Young and Waters. He didn't offer Sexton or Duvall. I'm not saying we would have landed either but there was never an offer on the table.

I love Greens game. Best shooter, steady as can be, and runs the offensive. Sure his D can improve, but so can all freshman.

Reactions: Bert Higginbotha
Definitely hurts, especially since UK only has two other healthy guards in Gilgeous-Alexander and Diallo. Not to mention Green is their most reliable 3-point shooter. Hell, Brad Calipari had to steal some minutes in the 1st half against A&M and that is definitely not ideal. Kentucky's best line-up includes Green and Gilgeous-Alexander being on the court at the same time.

Probably the same fans that bitch about not having 4 year players and being young are complaining about Greene not being a superstar.

Reactions: lurkeraspect84
Probably the same fans that bitch about not having 4 year players and being young are complaining about Greene not being a superstar.
Yep. Laughing As thin as they are at guard this year they should be deep at guard next year. Diallo and probably SGA will go pro, which would leave them with Green, Baker, Quickley, Herro, and Johnson.

Texas A&M only scores 24 tomorrow you say? Id like to make a wager if I may....

Yep. Laughing As thin as they are at guard this year they should be deep at guard next year. Diallo and probably SGA will go pro, which would leave them with Green, Baker, Quickley, Herro, and Johnson.
Herro committed already?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT