ADVERTISEMENT

The SECT

You're finally admitting he gonna win it over Kofi though. Good to see progress. I'm proud of you
National Rebounder* of the year. That’s what the award has become. Sad.

Actually pathetic.

just here to say rick barnes still owns cal. congrats della and mikey. better team won.

Reactions: della
Thanks della, I will be pulling for your Vols in the championship game because of YOU!!! Normally I would be pulling for TAM, because like I have told you, I am SEC strong and if they beat you guys, it might put one more SEC team in.
But you are an awesome poster that is so strong with your support for your team, it's called love and total dedication. 😉
Thanks CB, I really appreciate your kind words and support. Aggy has made a great run and deserves to make the dance based on the Arky and Auburn wins alone. Those were two monster wins.

I think UT/UK was a great game. UK never gave up and made things uncomfortable for us the whole game.
I think I was hyperventilating all the way through it. UK has a great team and it was just a matter of whose day it was. 🙂

just here to say rick barnes still owns cal. congrats della and mikey. better team won.
Calipari is a great coach and any team would be lucky to have him. Barnes is a great coach too. Nobody owns anyone. Thanks for the congrats!😄

@IUfanBorden Question for you. I think that call on Santi was a bullshit call. The one on the rebound that the refs looked to see if it was an F1. I think Wheeler was all over him and should have been called for a foul. Your thoughts?

The replay is on ESPN on the UT/UK highlights if you need to see it again.

I like how Calipari said yesterday that Tom Crean lost his job because of the portal, yet he has Creans best player from last year. He’s such a hypocrite 😂

What seed do you guys think you’ll be if you win today and if you lose?

Lenardi has y’all as a 3 and Kentucky a 2 right now, that makes zero sense.
I think we should be a #1 seed if we win and a #2 seed if we lose. We we might be a #2 if we win and a #3 if we lose because we are not a "blueblood" and that is BS. We should be a higher seed than UK and they will be a #2 seed and same goes for Auburn.

I think we should be a #1 seed if we win and a #2 seed if we lose. We we might be a #2 if we win and a #3 if we lose because we are not a "blueblood" and that is BS. We should be a higher seed than UK and they will be a #2 seed and same goes for Auburn.
You guys can make a deep run if you’re hitting a decent percentage. I love the toughness.

Reactions: GhostVol and della
Honestly I didn't think we'd make the NIT after collapsing midseason. But nice they came alive for the tourney. Should be a good game, Aggies are instinctively trained to hate schools that have an acronym of UT and wear orange. :)

Honestly I didn't think we'd make the NIT after collapsing midseason. But nice they came alive for the tourney. Should be a good game, Aggies are instinctively trained to hate schools that have an acronym of UT and wear orange. :)
First of all, welcome to the thread! Aggy fans should be proud of what they have accomplished so far in the tourney even if the Vols win. I have nothing but respect for the beat downs against Aubie and Arky!

Speak for yourself Ghost! :mad:

Rocky how could you...
Queen Della…back when I was a lot more active on message boards, I was an absolute master of running short and long cons on rivals. I KNEW that Rocky was running a short con on Kaintucky in the tournament. I cannot confirm or deny that Rocky is STILL running his long con tho (which is why I posted the winking emoji).

Time to explain short/long cons. Con is short for “confidence”. Think of the term “con man”. A short con is a short term confidence scheme resulting in a quick payoff. A long con can take months, even years to properly set up, and can result in a MASSIVE payoff. Think of Bernie Madoff as a long con that paid off!

Same thing applies to message boards. Do you think Rocky REALLY wanted Kentucky to defeat Tennessee? The defense rests.

Queen Della…back when I was a lot more active on message boards, I was an absolute master of running short and long cons on rivals. I KNEW that Rocky was running a short con on Kaintucky in the tournament. I cannot confirm or deny that Rocky is STILL running his long con tho (which is why I posted the winking emoji).
I realize that too, but I am the Orange prime minister of propaganda. I don't buy into reverse jinx's. Voodoo dolls are the only acceptable hex in my book. In War there are rules!😁

What seed do you guys think you’ll be if you win today and if you lose?

Lenardi has y’all as a 3 and Kentucky a 2 right now, that makes zero sense.
I quit paying attention to Lunardi years ago. He’s good at picking the actual teams, not so much as picking actual brackets. Win or lose, we deserve a 2 seed minimum, but will probably end up a 3.

I quit paying attention to Lunardi years ago. He’s good at picking the actual teams, not so much as picking actual brackets. Win or lose, we deserve a 2 seed minimum, but will probably end up a 3.
Very true about Lunardi- this year, razor thin between the 2 and 3 seeds..

Reactions: GhostVol
I like how Calipari said yesterday that Tom Crean lost his job because of the portal, yet he has Creans best player from last year. He’s such a hypocrite 😂
Did he really say that? Crean did lose a lot of guys to the portal but yeah, when you took one of em Cal....not the wisest comment

I have to admit that even Marie Laveau couldn’t make a voodoo doll that would affect a Kaintucky fan like Bert tho!
I use to like Bert and consider him their sr. statesman, but he is a poor loser, so I don't care for him nor him me. He has me on ignore. He is much better at dishing it than receiving it.

@Kevin Bryan Hurry up and reverse jinx this fool before the game starts. Edit: Nevermind @JimboBBN took care of it.
Haven't been on the board in 24 hours or so. I was at the game. That's me in the BBN hat with the look of defeat on my face. That's my friend behind me looking even more defeated. 😆
850-A0914-E397-4-EC3-B5-BD-BBBE32-D9-DF8-D.jpg

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT