ADVERTISEMENT

The SECT

That’s what I like about this board. We give grief to each other, but when the game is over, it’s over. It’s time for Papa Ghost to be his grands’ playmate again, so I’m out for awhile!
Bert hasn't posted yet...

• Haha
Reactions: cdbearde
Not sure who you are but you sound like that little bitch ass puss Illini fan that’s butthurt because Kofi isn’t winning player of the year.
The most dominant 12.5 pt 12.5 Rebs run in the SEC tournament ever.

Will anyone be able to stop him? Tune in Next week to find out!

• Haha
Reactions: aahainley

You know we did triple team him at times. Why are you going off on an obviously great player?

At least he made it to the semifinals and won the CPOY. I guess that's something. others haven't done. But anyhow, there's already a thread for this debate. No need to spread that shit here.

At least he made it to the semifinals and won the CPOY. I guess that's something. others haven't done. But anyhow, there's already a thread for this debate. No need to spread that shit here.
Congrats on a win over Vandy?

Lolol

It is a subjective award, who cares?
It shouldn’t be a subjective award.

If their was a National Rebounder of the year award, Oscar would get it. But he shouldn’t win NPOY for getting boards.

It shouldn’t be a subjective award.

If their was a National Rebounder of the year award, Oscar would get it. But he shouldn’t win NPOY for getting boards.
Dbl/dbl's are more than just rebounds, ya know?

Get over it. It is a bad look on you to go on about it. The UK fans didn't have a vote. Let it go.

Btw, I don't like defending anything BBN. This day belongs to Orange.
Their player benefited and didn’t truly deserve the award.

Im gonna enjoy talking smack until they get eliminated. Get over it, it’s a bad look to get triggered by shit talk.

The disrespect.

Kentucky dodges Indiana and still talks down to you. Smh
Meh, I coudn't care less as to why IU/UK doesn't play---is what it is...

But IU/Vandy is a troll job, quote-----I hope.

Because it wasn’t his choice.

You already had Oscar, and Kofi didn’t want to play with him. Anymore questions?
Lmao, okay pal. Have fun being a diehard for a program that has never won shyt and will lose in the 2nd round again.

Not good!

But it felt good being in the tourney last year. I guess you wouldn’t understand…. 😉
Actually there has been many years during my lifetime that Kentucky has made the tournament and Illinois hasn't.

You won't see Kentucky lost to WKU in the tournament during your lifetime😉

Im gonna enjoy talking smack until they get eliminated. Get over it, it’s a bad look to get triggered by shit talk.
You’re the one that is triggered bitching at people that had nothing to do with what you’re mad about.

I was sure when we got under 2:00 and missed some free throws they were going to catch us.

Its going to bite us on the ass if we dont start making those down the stretch.

I was sure when we got under 2:00 and missed some free throws they were going to catch us.

Its going to bite us on the ass if we dont start making those down the stretch.
I honestly don't know how we were in it at the end. Horrible shooting, Oscar fouling out, unforced turnovers. Like Calipari said after the game, UT is very well coached and didn't let go of the rope. Gutsy win.

You’re the one that is triggered bitching at people that had nothing to do with what you’re mad about.
It’s fairly obvious I’m trolling.

You keep taking this very seriously tho, madam.

Reactions: RR30

You're finally admitting he gonna win it over Kofi though. Good to see progress. I'm proud of you

It’s fairly obvious I’m trolling.

You keep taking this very seriously tho, madam.
van-wilder-comedy.gif

Next up..Aggies!

That was a good game. Even with the usual UT scoring slump, we still hung tough and got the W. On to the Aggies!

Good game UK fans. Y'all have a great team, we both have great teams, today was just our day. Good luck in the NCAA.

Bruh, I’m a Tennessee fan. Astute observation though.
Good game gang. The thing that I feel is the ceiling this year for us showed up. Poor shooting, Oscar early foul trouble, and our defense has gaping holes; credit to UT defense.

UT is without a doubt the better team this year. You all were more aggressive and we looked lost. Good luck moving forward. We won’t be in your way (or anyone’s) for long in the dance.

Actually there has been many years during my lifetime that Kentucky has made the tournament and Illinois hasn't.

You won't see Kentucky lost to WKU in the tournament during your lifetime😉
Western Kentucky is a scrub school.

Sister Jean has some voodoo, hope they aren’t in our bracket.

I’m hoping Illinois is in Kentucky’s region. It’d be a cool matchup

Vandy has the same number of ncaa wins the last 5 years. Congrats on being good when Bob knight was still senile though.
WTF does this have to do with NOW? These responses are stupid as ****...

UK was 9-16 last year----Becasue of that, should I compare them to Nebraska?

And just think, he has those numbers and only played a game and a half. No wonder he’s winning player of the year. Don’t worry, I’m sure Kofi’s 5 place finish in the POY race is something you guys can be proud of. Right?

• Haha
Reactions: Random UK Fan
And just think, he has those numbers and only played a game and a half. No wonder he’s winning player of the year. Don’t worry, I’m sure Kofi’s 5 place finish in the POY race is something you guys can be proud of. Right?
Too busy putting up real numbers. 23 and 10, casually.

Good game UK fans. Y'all have a great team, we both have great teams, today was just our day. Good luck in the NCAA.
Thanks della, I will be pulling for your Vols in the championship game because of YOU!!! Normally I would be pulling for TAM, because like I have told you, I am SEC strong and if they beat you guys, it might put one more SEC team in.
But you are an awesome poster that is so strong with your support for your team, it's called love and total dedication. 😉

• Love
Reactions: della
Thanks della, I will be pulling for your Vols in the championship game because of YOU!!! Normally I would be pulling for TAM, because like I have told you, I am SEC strong and if they beat you guys, it might put one more SEC team in.
But you are an awesome poster that is so strong with your support for your team, it's called love and total dedication. 😉
"Might"?

ADVERTISEMENT