ADVERTISEMENT

The SECT

There’s no way that Tennessee can beat Kentucky twice in a row…..

Kentucky >28 Rupp
Tennessee > 13 TBA

Kentucky > 15 neutral
I think UofL would have won the natty this year. What's going on that dang selection committee. The eye test should count. There that should reverse this lol

Last edited:
The most important stat is the scoreboard since the games were play yesterday. 13pt win> 6pt win especially when UT's win was over an 8-10 team vs a 7-11 SEC team, but if you want to believe otherwise Junkie, you're welcome to your opinion. 😉
I’m not sure why you’re hung up on what happened yesterday Deller. Really has nothing to do with how either team will play today.

• Haha
Reactions: Random UK Fan
I’m not sure why you’re hung up on what happened yesterday Deller. Really has nothing to do with how either team will play today.
I'm not hung up on it Scooter just thought I'd give you fair warning.

• Haha
Reactions: Random UK Fan
Hogs struggling in the first game. Too many turnovers and cold to start the game. aTm looks like they could make the dance.

Hogs struggling in the first game. Too many turnovers and cold to start the game. aTm looks like they could make the dance.
Question for me is what does Aggy have to do to get in? Will a win today be enough?

Uk gotta keep the wheels from falling off before half so they cn get O back in. Also gonna be hard to come bk if grady continues to miss shots.

Tenn playing really well, minus one little stretch. Shooting it deep well, chandlers floater game has been nasty as well.

Reactions: cdbearde and della
Kentucky is going to outscore the Vols by at least 20 in the second half. No chance UT holds on.

Wonder if Cal would be better leaving Oscar in. Leaving him out 12 minutes of the first half killed us.

0-8 from three, 22 points - our worst performance in the first half of the year. We have been awful.

Kentucky is going to outscore the Vols by at least 20 in the second half. No chance UT holds on.
giphy.gif

Don't say that!

Kentucky isn’t very good when they play teams with a pulse.

Oscar “NPOY” Tshiebwe with an impressive 3 pt and 2 rebound half.

ADVERTISEMENT