ADVERTISEMENT

The Big 12 is awfully quiet today

Hey I remember playing Michigan. Fun times.

I think our KenPom rating could be better if we got to play Gonzaga etc like originally planned. Also St John's backed out on us and already had a game scheduled. We had to pick up Troy.

It was other big ten fans touting the big 12 having 4 top 10 teams

Hawkit, Garza let a freshman drag his nuts all over him!

Would you trade your team for Iowa's?

Both are probably out by the Sweet 16, so I wouldn't really care. Which would be a big accomplishment for Iowa.

But what’s that have to do with hawkit disappearing like a pussy?

Both are probably out by the Sweet 16, so I wouldn't really care. Which would be a big accomplishment for Iowa.

But what’s that have to do with hawkit disappearing like a pussy?
I believe Iowa getting smacked around this week has more than a bit to do with him disappearing

Kansas is somehow getting worse as the season goes on. Literally blew 15 bunnies. Marcus Garrett is just an awful point guard that sporadically plays high level defense. Offensively his skill set is like the 5th best player at a small town rec.

Anyone watching Texas and OSU? What a crazy camera angle. It's like they are shooting it from the top row

Reactions: Dirk4177
Conference pride is weird and is usually only the losers of the conferences riding the coattails of the good teams

Reactions: Villian07
You were talking NC and being a blue blood. Laughing Don't lie now dude. Your team is trash. Enjoy not being ranked

Yeah...it’ll be rough to be in Iowa territory for the first time in 12 years. No doubt.

Never said anything about NC. Even when they were on a long winning streak and ranked top 5, I said it was the least-talented team Self has had. You just struggle to read.

The only thing keeping Iowa in the top 25 is being overrated in preseason and playing in an overrated league. 2 league games vs teams that will be ranked next week and you lost both. Gauntlet. RollLaugh

Yeah...it’ll be rough to be in Iowa territory for the first time in 12 years. No doubt.

Never said anything about NC. Even when they were on a long winning streak and ranked top 5, I said it was the least-talented team Self has had. You just struggle to read.

The only thing keeping Iowa in the top 25 is being overrated in preseason and playing in an overrated league. 2 league games vs teams that will be ranked next week and you lost both. Gauntlet. RollLaugh

You can't even cheat well enough to stay in the top 25.

RollLaugh RollLaugh RollLaugh RollLaugh RollLaugh RollLaugh RollLaugh RollLaugh RollLaugh RollLaugh RollLaugh RollLaugh RollLaugh RollLaugh RollLaugh RollLaugh RollLaugh RollLaugh

Kansas fans brag about regular season titles / accomplishments more than anyone and then act like the regular season is completely meaningless when they suck. Some consistency would be nice.

Imagine how much you losers would brag if you won the mighty Big 10 every year. You brag about just being in the Big 10. RollLaugh

Btw, when did I say or imply that the regular season is meaningless? I’m pretty sure I’ve been talking about regular season accomplishments and lack thereof. Like struggling Kansas having twice as many wins over the top 20 as Iowa and Michigan combined.

Gauntlet!

Imagine how much you losers would brag if you won the mighty Big 10 every year. You brag about just being in the Big 10. RollLaugh

Btw, when did I say or imply that the regular season is meaningless? I’m pretty sure I’ve been talking about regular season accomplishments and lack thereof. Like struggling having twice as many wins over the top 20 as Iowa and Michigan combined.

Gauntlet!

Michigan and Iowa would ass blast Kansas

• Haha
Reactions: cdbearde

Btw, when did I say or imply that the regular season is meaningless? I’m pretty sure I’ve been talking about regular season accomplishments and lack thereof. Like struggling having twice as many wins over the top 20 as Iowa and Michigan combined.

Gauntlet!

You said they are both probably out by the Sweet 16 so you wouldnt care about swapping teams with Iowa. That gives the impression that only the tournament matters.

Reactions: hawkit3113
Big 12 fans 6 weeks ago:

“The Big 12 has 4 Kenpom top 10 teams.... our conference is awesome and better than yours

Big 12 fans now:

“What’s Kenpom? Who cares about the conference?”

Life comes at you fast

• Haha
Reactions: hawkit3113
Michigan and Iowa would ass blast Kansas

I have no doubt that they enjoy the practice of ass-blasting young men. But the question you should be asking yourself is can Iowa ass-blast a second round opponent for the first time in decades?

Conference pride is weird and is usually only the losers of the conferences riding the coattails of the good teams

Is this real life? It was Texas and Kansas fans in here in December bragging about how good the Big 12 was. Now the Big Ten has what those fans were bragging about (4 top 10 Kenpom teams) and all of a sudden we are losers for bringing up the same point?

Is this real life? It was Texas and Kansas fans in here in December bragging about how good the Big 12 was. Now the Big Ten has what those fans were bragging about (4 top 10 Kenpom teams) and all of a sudden we are losers for bringing up the same point?
I’m neither a Texas or Kansas fan so why is that relevant? It’s weird that they were bragging about it too.

You said they are both probably out by the Sweet 16 so you wouldnt care about swapping teams with Iowa. That gives the impression that only the tournament matters.

Iowa is 0-3 vs teams that will be ranked in the next poll and also got blasted by a weak Indiana team and lost to another unranked team. What exactly have they accomplished? And they haven’t even reached the tough part of their schedule.

I have no doubt that they enjoy the practice of ass-blasting young men. But the question you should be asking yourself is can Iowa ass-blast a second round opponent for the first time in decades?

Ass, blasted. RollLaugh

Iowa is 0-3 vs teams that will be ranked in the next poll and also got blasted by a weak Indiana team and lost to another unranked team. What exactly have they accomplished? And they haven’t even reached the tough part of their schedule.

They are a top 10 Kenpom team, so their regular season can’t be all that bad. Why have you completely abandoned that rating site? You use to rave about the Big 12 having 7 top 15 Kenpom teams.

They are a top 10 Kenpom team, so their regular season can’t be all that bad. Why have you completely abandoned that rating site? You use to rave about the Big 12 having 7 top 15 Kenpom teams.

I knew this was coming. RollLaugh

So, just for the record.....Iowa’s accomplishment is their Kenpom rating?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT