ADVERTISEMENT

The Big 12 is awfully quiet today

You aren't going to be ranked. RollLaugh RollLaugh RollLaugh RollLaugh RollLaugh

KU is in the regional final every other year. You haven’t seen one in 3 and a half decades. RollLaugh

In all seriousness, I pity your fanbase. To care so much yet receive so little. Very depressing.

Sheriff is the resident Big 12 honk. All I’ve said is that Baylor is easily the best team in either league, and the Big 12’s round robin makes for a tougher schedule. Both were true.
No it’s not. The B1G teams have by far the toughest schedules in the country this year.

i agree, Baylor is scary good! What's the team that comes out of now where and grabs a spot in the final 4 this year?

And yet Iowa’s played two league opponents that will be ranked in the next poll and KU’s played 8, with 4 more to go.
Kenpom national SOS update:

1) Pedo St
2) NW
4) Illini
5) Maryland
6) Kansas
7) Purdue
9) IU
10) Rutgers
13) Minn
17) tOSU
20) Wisky
26) Nebraska
30) Iowa

Iowa and Mich B1G schedules are backloaded and they will both climb. The B1G has by far the toughest schedules.

Last edited:
Reactions: hawkit3113
Kenpom national SOS update:

1) Pedo St
2) NW
4) Illini
5) Maryland
6) Kansas
7) Purdue
9) IU
10) Rutgers
13) Minn
17) tOSU
20) Wisky
26) Nebraska
30) Iowa

Iowa and Mich B1G schedules are backloaded and they will both climb. The B1G has by far the toughest schedules.

Ah, of course....Kenpom is everything! Nevermind that those rankings include non-con games.

When brackets are released, are you going to pencil the Kenpom top 4 into the final four?

Ah, of course....Kenpom is everything! Nevermind that those rankings include non-con games.

When brackets are released, are you going to pencil the Kenpom top 4 into the final four?
I sure as hell won’t be penciling in Kansas

• Haha
Reactions: cdbearde
Lol, the second best team in the league just lost at home to a shitty WV team.

The league is trash

Texas Tech is the 2nd best team? WVU beat them 2 times. Oklahoma is probably the 2nd best team.

WVU has won 5 straight Big 12 games. I remember couple weeks ago you had WVU in the final 4.maybe not so crazy now Laughing

Probably in tents and kissing snakes.
Snakes deserve a little love too. That is until they f**king bite you.
DSloW9q.gif

• Haha
ADVERTISEMENT