ADVERTISEMENT

The Big 12 is awfully quiet today

If losing $$$ betting these small conferences back to back games (see Boise/CSU results from Thursday and Friday) sans the blowouts, the same teams could play today and all have different winner. It’s just a weird year. OU has 3 straight top 10 wins after playing a cream puff OOC in which the only team of note they played was Xavier and they lost by 20. It’s just a weird year.

Gonzaga and Baylor and not much difference in everybody else imo.

Is funny in regards to a poster predicting silly things like 9-1 lol

Probably in tents and kissing snakes.
tenor.gif

If losing $$$ betting these small conferences back to back games (see Boise/CSU results from Thursday and Friday) sans the blowouts, the same teams could play today and all have different winner.
You gotta stop doing that. 🤣
ppc-mistakes-dwight1.gif

Reactions: cdbearde
I thought the B12 was way better than the SEC though? So why do you need to play a 5-10 terrible team in order to win the challenge? Shouldn't the B12 be winning it anyways?

The bottom three in the Big 12 are trash (although one of them had a 12 point lead on one of the SEC’s best with a few minutes left).

When people talk about the Big 12 being a strong league, they’re talking about the top 7. Those teams were 4-2 and likely would have been 5-2 if Texas/Kentucky played.

The bottom three in the Big 12 are trash (although one of them had a 12 point lead on one of the SEC’s best with a few minutes left).

When people talk about the Big 12 being a strong league, they’re talking about the top 7. Those teams were 4-2 and likely would have been 5-2 if Texas/Kentucky played.
Wouldn't we all just like to drop the bottom 30% of our leagues? Imagine how much better we would be if we kicked the basement dwellers to the curb!!! It's a shocking revelation! 🤣

If losing $$$ betting these small conferences back to back games (see Boise/CSU results from Thursday and Friday) sans the blowouts, the same teams could play today and all have different winner. It’s just a weird year. OU has 3 straight top 10 wins after playing a cream puff OOC in which the only team of note they played was Xavier and they lost by 20. It’s just a weird year.

Gonzaga and Baylor and not much difference in everybody else imo.

Is funny in regards to a poster predicting silly things like 9-1 lol

:rolleyes:

Reactions: lurkeraspect84
Wouldn't we all just like to drop the bottom 30% of our leagues? Imagine how much better we would be if we kicked the basement dwellers to the curb!!! It's a shocking revelation! 🤣

Games between bottom-feeders mean nothing. You think Iowa State’s JV squad’s performance said anything about either league?

The bottom 30% of pretty much any league is garbage. But not many leagues will put the top 70% in the tourney.

Our top 7 is better than your top 7

I mean it's been a pretty evenly matched series especially the last few. Pretty sure UT would have won had they played but who knows. I definitely like this series more than against the Pac.

Well, the Big 12 is coming out of hiding.
the big 12 being good is the biggest myth in sports. right up there with “kansas is a blue blood” and “bill self doesn’t choke in march” and who could forget “kansas’ players are great people on and off the field”

Reactions: hawkit3113
the big 12 being good is the biggest myth in sports. right up there with “kansas is a blue blood” and “bill self doesn’t choke in march” and who could forget “kansas’ players are great people on and off the field”

Another solid post from everyone’s favorite Rafturd. 😂

Unflinching in his never-ending crusade!

Kansas sucks. Feels like the right time to finally say it. The blue bloods have taken a shit on themselves this season

They’ve looked like trash the last few games, but they still have 4 top 20 wins. I’m pretty sure that UNC, Kentucky and Duke combine for 0.

Reactions: RedR8der4Life
You can be bad and still be a lot better than those three teams. Just saying.
This couldn't be more true. Can't even enjoy rival blue blood losses when we are obviously a mediocre team that managed to snatch a few more wins in close games. We can def play much better, but our best gets beat by quite a few others teams' best. Best bet moving forward is win all the games we are supposed to, avoid home losses, and avoid more absolute ass kickings. Then hope for a favorable draw in the tourney so we get to watch two weekends.

This couldn't be more true. Can't even enjoy rival blue blood losses when we are obviously a mediocre team that managed to snatch a few more wins in close games. We can def play much better, but our best gets beat by quite a few others teams' best. Best bet moving forward is win all the games we are supposed to, avoid home losses, and avoid more absolute ass kickings. Then hope for a favorable draw in the tourney so we get to watch two weekends.
Hope.. tell me about this, hope, that you have? I’m not aware of this concept.

I know Big 12 fans went from citing Kenpom to not caring about it at all, but:

the B1G has 3 of the top 5:

Michigan #3
Iowa #4
Illinois #5

...and 5 of the top 11:

Ohio State #10
Wisconsin #11

Michigan #3
Iowa #4
Illinois #5

...and 5 of the top 11:

Ohio State #10
Wisconsin #11

How is it that struggling KU has as many top 20 Kenpom wins as all of your top 3 combined?

Gauntlet.

Michigan #3
Iowa #4
Illinois #5

...and 5 of the top 11:

Ohio State #10
Wisconsin #11

Hey I remember playing Michigan. Fun times.

I think our KenPom rating could be better if we got to play Gonzaga etc like originally planned. Also St John's backed out on us and already had a game scheduled. We had to pick up Troy.

ADVERTISEMENT