ADVERTISEMENT

The “All Things UK” Thread

So funny reading this and looking at your avatar. That's gotta be one of if not the best avatar ever.
giphy.gif

So what's the tl;dr on the assistant coach sweepstakes? I went to work this morning knowing about Fueger and thinking Jai Lucas was the mystery assistant, now I get home and Kenny Payne has come and gone, Jerrod Haase has come and gone, and now Antigua might be on staff? What the hell

Bozo UK fans in the rafters actually thought a top 5 pick would forgo the nba and come back for the love of the state . Dumb dumbs

Reactions: jamo0001
Super fun player to watch. Not surprised in the least that he's going pro. Not just b/c he's white, but he reminds me of watching John Stockton. Probably some here never watched him play.
Bball IQ through the roof. That alone should give him staying power in the NBA. He’s plenty polished on offense. Needs to improve that D quite a bit though.

Agree, his hands and instinct is quick but gotta work on that lateral movement and not play off shooters.
He got a lot of steals because he makes great reads but also gambles a lot and gets smoked plenty 1-on-1. Probably why the SEC steals leader didn’t even make the all-defensive team. He’s sneaky though and had more than his fair share of blocks too, most of them on 3-pointers.

Reactions: lurkeraspect84
ADVERTISEMENT