ADVERTISEMENT

That time Tayshaun Prince dominated UNC

"He's got the puppies set off the bus" Favorite Rafferty moment.

I roommated with a guy who was a huge UNC fan. We watched that game at Hooters on Richmond Rd. When he hit that fifth 3, my friend threw his UNC hat on the floor. I "accidentally" stepped on it

Before this thread turns into a shit show. It is crazy to see a guy hit 5 three's on 5 consecutive possessions.

"He's got the puppies set off the bus" Favorite Rafferty moment.

I roommated with a guy who was a huge UNC fan. We watched that game at Hooters on Richmond Rd. When he hit that fifth 3, my friend threw his UNC hat on the floor. I "accidentally" stepped on it

Winslowed it.

It's too bad Roy called off the series due to the ACC expanding. There were a lot of great moments in that series.

We still have the CBS Sports Classic.

Justise 2; UNC zero. Yeah, ya wins low

Just not sure what that means. I'm sure it is a stunning addition to the board per usual though.

It's too bad Roy called off the series due to the ACC expanding. There were a lot of great moments in that series.

We still have the CBS Sports Classic.

Lol, that's funny, especially considering how Roy kind of covered for Cal to make him not look like such a wuss.

Just not sure what that means. I'm sure it is a stunning addition to the board per usual though.

Lol, that's funny, especially considering how Roy kind of covered for Cal to make him not look like such a wuss.
I thought it was wll known Roy called off the series due to ACC scheduling.

Two loud games Ive heard in Rupp were 2011 UK vs UNC and 2003 Florida vs Kentucky

I thought it was wll known Roy called off the series due to ACC scheduling.

Oh, I have no idea. I'm just screwing around. I have no idea why they took a break. I thought it was agreed upon by both coaches because of one of those events or something like that.

Oh, I have no idea. I'm just screwing around. I have no idea why they took a break. I thought it was agreed upon by both coaches because of one of those events or something like that.

That's probably one of my biggest complaints with Calipari. Makes no sense to me.

On Cal's website he brought it up. It wasn't a gotcha type deal,it was just the schedule didn't work.

Actually nobody called it off. The contract had ended. They played each other in 2016 anyway. UNC wanted to resume it this past year & I guess UK didn’t.
blah blah. UNC and UK played and Roy called it off with Calipari teams.

Everything after is just excuses.

ADVERTISEMENT