ADVERTISEMENT

Texas Tech

KyFaninNC

Mar 14, 2005
I am happy for TT and it’s fans for making a FF, I haven’t seen a team that fouls more and not get called for it in a long time. You simply can not get your hands on that many balls without fouling, especially against the size of the Zags. I have no dog in that fight, but that display of non calls on TT was shameful.

I am happy for TT and it’s fans for making a FF, I haven’t seen a team that fouls more and not get called for it in a long time. You simply can not get your hands on that many balls without fouling, especially against the size of the Zags. I have no dog in that fight, but that display of non calls on TT was shameful.

That was Pitino’s UofL teams MO but I’m not sure if they officially have their FFs under him or not.

tenor.gif

So now we are just naming random teams and complaining about the officiating in their games as well? Just in case you play them or something maybe?
Orrr, maybe he thinks they foul a lot? Is that really a difficult concept to grasp?

Reactions: KyFaninNC
Orrr, maybe he thinks they foul a lot? Is that really a difficult concept to grasp?

Nope. So does Kentucky. They get away with a few of their own. Everyone but UK fans think so at least. It is just a weird call out.

Thanks. I'll pass that along.

Wow, you’re just a salty bitch huh? We’ll have to reflect upon this as we fly to Minneapolis. When does Kentucky leave for Minnesota?

So now we are just naming random teams and complaining about the officiating in their games as well? Just in case you play them or something maybe?
Cory, you never fail to live up to your reputation.

I think TT is physical. But being physical doesn't mean they are fouling. If are in a LGP, and there is contact, its not a foul. Ezpecially if the offense initiated it. Reaching in isn't a foul. I just think when people see a physical, defensive team , they just assume they are fouling.

I tend to agree. I figured the refs weren't calling Tech on reach-ins...because there defense is predicated on being "handsy"...not that that makes it right.

Reactions: KyFaninNC
ADVERTISEMENT