ADVERTISEMENT

Tennessee will be visiting Kentucky Saturday

You starting shit isn't limited to yesterday....that is apparently the point that you're missing. Your motivations are quite easy to see whenever you post on this board. You try to put on an act like you're not trying to start shit, but that is pure BS and you don't like it when I call you out on it.

Here's a tip for you, LuLu. Claiming some sort of 'verbal victory' on a message board is nothing more than a desperate attempt to get those coming after you to stop. It ain't gonna work.

When you constantly try to load your posts with subtle jabs and left-handed comments towards your rivals, it is flat out comical that you have the gall to act offended when they come back at you.
It's all shes ever done. Start shit and then duck dodge dip and deflect and try to turn it in to your fault instead of admitting she's wrong. Its exactly how you know she's a woman.

It's all shes ever done. Start shit and then duck dodge dip and deflect and try to turn it in to your fault instead of admitting she's wrong. Its exactly how you know she's a woman.
^^^^EXACTLY.^^^ Exhibit A. When others see what what I'm talking about, it's clear that I'm obviously not making it up.

She's a smart cookie, She along with everyone else knows exactly what she's doing. I a bit surprised by some of the responses she gets at this point.

I’ve been playing for years. First time I bought 2k was ‘12. Haven’t played as much lately, but I used to dominate.

I ignore squad invites from peasant 50% win percentages. You run with someone who built a post scorer. I’d block anyone with a post scorer from my friends list 😂.
Even if you beat me at park or rec I would take you out in any 5 on 5 game or blacktop. You know, games where you have full control of the team.

Lol good lord.

I can defend any “scoring big” with my 6’9 shooting center. It’s not hard.

Theres zero reason to make an offensive inside big when 3s are so easy. We settle for twos when we can’t get a shot off. Most of our park games are like 5 of 6 from three as a team.

I’d seriously block and delete someone that was asking for the ball to post up.

Reactions: UL_1986
Even if you beat me at park or rec I would take you out in any 5 on 5 game or blacktop. You know, games where you have full control of the team.

We’d smoke you in park. I don’t care about any other game mode. There is zero chance we are losing to a team with a post scoring center. My guards shoot 70% from three. Take your post scoring all you want.

My inside center is a beast but I won’t even use him in park because it’s useless to have an inside center in 3s. Here’s a rec game with each center.

B1-FBB119-6-B3-D-42-E1-8-B2-E-0-E79-F8074-EFD.jpg

A2904406-3715-42-A0-8-C98-2-E0-C6-E4006-CF.jpg

Reactions: lurkeraspect84
I can defend any “scoring big” with my 6’9 shooting center. It’s not hard.

Theres zero reason to make an offensive inside big when 3s are so easy. We settle for twos when we can’t get a shot off. Most of our park games are like 5 of 6 from three as a team.

I’d seriously block and delete someone that was asking for the ball to post up.
It’s an old mans game using a traditional center with no outside presence. Agree wholeheartedly with you and Jimbo.

Reactions: hailtoyourvictor
We’d smoke you in park. I don’t care about any other game mode. There is zero chance we are losing to a team with a post scoring center. My guards shoot 70% from three. Take your post scoring all you want.
You lean on other players. I dominate by myself. And I’ve told the dude for ages he needs to be able to shoot

Heck, the last tv game I played was Nintendo, or however you spell it. 🙄

You lean on other players. I dominate by myself. And I’ve told the dude for ages he needs to be able to shoot

“You lean on other players” is the type of mentality that gets you a center who feels the need to score and post up 😂. You’ll start winning more when you appreciate a center then can shoot and/or can thrive with a red pie chart.

@hailtoyourvictor are you still a pistons fan? Do you follow the Bucks at all, since you’re not too far? I love the Bucks personally. Watching them play Chicago right now on tv.

I don’t have any videos of this years game. Here’s a video of when I streamed for lurker last year.

Thank you, I am sorry that I am just now seeing this, I work a 12 hour swing and am here and there, but I didn't see the quote.
But that looks awesome, I don't know what kind of controllers you have. But the longer that I watched I think I understand that you control one player against other people in the game, because names started coming up around each player. I am so glad that wasn't around when I was young, I would have had my ass kicked by my dad for playing it all the time instead of mowing the yard and other things.
That does look awesome. 😎
Edit: Was that you talking in the background?

Thank you, I am sorry that I am just now seeing this, I work a 12 hour swing and am here and there, but I didn't see the quote.
But that looks awesome, I don't know what kind of controllers you have. But the longer that I watched I think I understand that you control one player against other people in the game, because names started coming up around each player. I am so glad that wasn't around when I was young, I would have had my ass kicked by my dad for playing it all the time instead of mowing the yard and other things.
That does look awesome. 😎

Yeah so we play 3 on 3 basketball. We each create a player and decide what position that player will be end what type of player it will be.

One of my friends makes a PG, my other friend makes a Wing, and I make a Center. Because my PG friend likes to iso, it’s important for us to spread the defense out. So we both need to be able to shoot the three. If you watch the video, we both stand in the corner to spread their defense. If a defender helps on my ISO PG when he drives, we get open threes. If they don’t help, no one on our server can guard my buddy so it’s an automatic layup or dunk.

Reactions: cdbearde
Yeah so we play 3 on 3 basketball. We each create a player and decide what position that player will be end what type of player it will be.

One of my friends makes a PG, my other friend makes a Wing, and I make a Center. Because my PG friend likes to iso, it’s important for us to spread the defense out. So we both need to be able to shoot the three. If you watch the video, we both stand in the corner to spread their defense. If a defender helps on my ISO PG when he drives, we get open threes. If they don’t help, no one on our server can guard my buddy so it’s an automatic layup or dunk.
Are you three in the same room or at different locations?

99% of the time we are in different locations but in a voice chat with headsets. Once in a while we’ll get together and set up 3 TVs in the same room.
Also, do you have to pick an NBA/ NCAA profile for the position you are playing to have their skills, or do you practice shooting with the controller?

@TheDude1 builds 70s big guys and hail gives him shit about it. I’ve been trying for years to get him to make a shooting big and he’s just now coming around.

To be fair, with my stretch I am averaging like 10 points 8 boards 3 assists per game on like 50 percent shooting. With my true big over the last three rec games I was pulling in 20 pts, 20 boards, and a bunch of assists and blocks on like 80 percent shooting:)

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT