ADVERTISEMENT

Tennessee will be visiting Kentucky Saturday

99% of the time we are in different locations but in a voice chat with headsets. Once in a while we’ll get together and set up 3 TVs in the same room.
I'm glad I don't have that game, that’s all I would do all day long. It sounds really addicting.

I remember when I was on the road with my crews, we would stay up playing Ghost Recon. We swore every night we would stop playing at 11pm, nope, every single time, it's 2 in the morning and someone would yell out: 'lets do one more' ugh, we were zombies the next day.

Reactions: hailtoyourvictor
I'm glad I don't have that game, that’s all I would do all day long. It sounds really addicting.

I remember when I was on the road with my crews, we would stay up playing Ghost Recon. We swore every night we would stop playing at 11pm, nope, every single time, it's 2 in the morning and someone would yell out: 'lets do one more' ugh, we were zombies the next day.

This is no different. If you win your "last game" you wanna keep the streak going. If you lose your last game you wanna rematch the team you lost to.

• Haha
Reactions: kyjeff1
25 rebounds, Oscar likes you.
That was fun, I don't understand your player, I am pretty sure you control your player, but like I asked are they a player profile that has their skills or do you have to practice with your controller

When I created my player I was given attribute points and could allocate them however I wanted. You can choose to be a stretch 5, a back to the basket big, a defensive minded big, etc.

I love rebounding and blocking shots so that's where I put most of my attributes. I wouldn't be able to hit a jumpshot more than 5 feet from the hoop with that player so the only time I score is off alley-oops and putback dunks.

But yes you have to practice alot with the controller. You have to know exactly when to time your dunks and blocks. If I jump too early, they get a layup. I ONLY play with a center so by now I've gotten really good at my timing. If I gave my build to someone else they might struggle with it or play outside of his role.

Reactions: cdbearde
When I created my player I was given attribute points and could allocate them however I wanted. You can choose to be a stretch 5, a back to the basket big, a defensive minded big, etc.

I love rebounding and blocking shots so that's where I put most of my attributes. I wouldn't be able to hit a jumpshot more than 5 feet from the hoop with that player so the only time I score is off alley-oops and putback dunks.

But yes you have to practice alot with the controller. You have to know exactly when to time your dunks and blocks. If I jump too early, they get a layup. I ONLY play with a center so by now I've gotten really good at my timing. If I gave my build to someone else they might struggle with it or play outside of his role.
That really looked cool, man I would be eat up with that if I was younger, so glad I am not because I am very competitive, that cost me thousands of dollars to keep winning in racing for nothing but trophy's and prestige.
It would be a heck of a lot cheaper, but how do you walk away, when technology moves on?

Reactions: lurkeraspect84
That really looked cool, man I would be eat up with that if I was younger, so glad I am not because I am very competitive, that cost me thousands of dollars to keep winning in racing for nothing but trophy's and prestige.
It would be a heck of a lot cheaper, but how do you walk away, when technology moves on?

What do you mean racing?

I will try and upload a few clips later from rec or park. I’ve got some nice ones. Even with my post up big man 🤣

who-me.gif

Reactions: JimboBBN
But in all seriousness... you play what you love, you know? I've been a fan of big man post ball since I was like 9 and helping my neighbor, who played high school ball, go through big man drills.

End of the day, in park, I am largely unstoppable on offense down low, even if it is only worth two... I'd say maybe 90 percent of park games, the opposing three just can't stop me. And I can generally keep anyone who is matched up with me at the three from scoring threes, esp these last few years, where the speed on bigs is just too generous... they are reduced to driving for two, which is what spread out iso teams do anyway. Fish, you know how it often goes... if we nail a few threes we can grind a team down pretty easily.

But in all seriousness... you play what you love, you know? I've been a fan of big man post ball since I was like 9 and helping my neighbor, who played high school ball, go through big man drills.

End of the day, in park, I am largely unstoppable on offense down low, even if it is only worth two... I'd say maybe 90 percent of park games, the opposing three just can't stop me. And I can generally keep anyone who is matched up with me at the three from scoring threes, esp these last few years, where the speed on bigs is just too generous... they are reduced to driving for two, which is what spread out iso teams do anyway. Fish, you know how it often goes... if we nail a few threes we can grind a team down pretty easily.
Hail was trying to rustle me. I always say do what makes you have fun. It’s just a game!

Hail was trying to rustle me. I always say do what makes you have fun. It’s just a game!

Hah! Doesn't he run some seven foot shooter/big? They are annoying:) Wait, he is PS, not Xbox, right? So no showdown?

Hah! Doesn't he run some seven foot shooter/big? They are annoying:) Wait, he is PS, not Xbox, right? So no showdown?
Yea, we've been going back and forth for years about 2k and playing each other lol but he's on PlayStation and I'm obviously on Xbox. It looks like he has a good team, I can't lie. Just can't let him rustle me.

Yea, we've been going back and forth for years about 2k and playing each other lol but he's on PlayStation and I'm obviously on Xbox. It looks like he has a good team, I can't lie. Just can't let him rustle me.

Yeah, I seem to recall he runs with some serious try-hards... er... I mean... highly skilled dudes.

;)

Hey, at least you could drink him under the table!

When we play really competitive teams they usually have a play shot that can hit everything. If you don’t hedge hard you’re giving up a three every possession. That means you basically concede and give up a free dunk on the roll. Then we do the same on the other end. Having a post scorer makes defense a lot easier because your best case scenario with the ball is something we’d basically give for free vs a team in AnteUp. We don’t play AnteUp though because it’s toxic to play agains that same exact lineup and play style every game.

But also, if I’m running gold rim protector, gold intimidator, gold chase down artist, and gold pogo stick im confident I’ll get at least a couple stops in a 10 possession game. I still get 22 defensive badges on my shooting center. I actually lead my friends list in blocks per game in Park.

Yeah, I seem to recall he runs with some serious try-hards... er... I mean... highly skilled dudes.

;)

Hey, at least you could drink him under the table!

I used to. Now I just run with some IRL friends. But my IRL who runs point has become better than any of the try harder I used to run with so that is good ha.

Sony and Microsoft trolling us but not allowing cross platform

I got you homie :cool:

62wrg5.jpg

Mother****er, I just burst out laughing :)

I'll bring the big shooter out some time soon, for three on three. But on Rec, I think Godzilla is just perfect... rebounding and blocking and generally clogging shit up. Other than that last game, he has been a hoss.

I'm on tonight, btw. Not sure if it is a Friday or Saturday weekend... whatever, I'll take it to text.

And when I get a minute I'll look back over what Hail posted, assuming its 2k stuff.

Mother****er, I just burst out laughing :)

I'll bring the big shooter out some time soon, for three on three. But on Rec, I think Godzilla is just perfect... rebounding and blocking and generally clogging shit up. Other than that last game, he has been a hoss.

I'm on tonight, btw. Not sure if it is a Friday or Saturday weekend... whatever, I'll take it to text.

And when I get a minute I'll look back over what Hail posted, assuming its 2k stuff.
Should be on tonight and Saturday. Think I'm going out for drinks tomorrow with some friends.

I can certainly try. The back and forth over the mic is much more entertaining than the actual games lol

It will almost go better if we are doing poorly. Between you and Brandon absolutely shredding each other, and me getting overwhelmingly pissed...

Wait, wait, do one where the guards all yell at the 7'3 center with HoF brick wall for setting screens, and then set endless screens for each other every time down the court!:)

Nothing pisses me off more than when I play rec on my inside red pie chart build and guards are setting screens.

ADVERTISEMENT