ADVERTISEMENT

Tennessee will be visiting Kentucky Saturday

ANd if UK goes to those places,and performs as they did today, I will be the first dude to eat the crow...I think they are very capable of winning all three. BUt also very capable of losing all 3----as would be the case for a lot teams. But if they go into said arena's, a curb stmp these teams.....Well, I'll be the frst to start helping design banner #9.
All the banners look the same. ;)

Reactions: IUfanBorden
Well, LuLu, the count now stands at: UK 158, ut 75, just so you don't "forget".

Also @hawkit3113, welcome aboard. Don't fall for @della 's false information. UK is still the leader in all time wins.

Still smiling about Saturday's bludgeoning of the cretins in monkey vomit orange, so a few observations:

Fulkerson sucks.... the only pro ball he'll have a shot at is in a foreign country.
Chandler is a bit of a whiner.... especially at his own teammates.
Plavsic is an utter moron. Talking shit when you're down 30? GMAFB .
Flopping is still a major segment of ut practices and it shows.
Barnes knew it was over 2 min in to the 2nd half. I chuckled when he sat sown and shut up... if only vol fans could learn by his example.

I'm sure Joe B. was smiling down as BIG BLUE flat out curb-stomped the hapless vols. As much as @IUfanBorden would try to have people believe this game was just a 1 game anomaly, that's nothing more than wishful thinking.

Eat shit, ut. A 2nd helping will be ready for you at TBA.

Last edited:
Well, LuLu, the count now stands at: UK 158, ut 75, just so you don't "forget".

Also @hawkit3113, welcome aboard. Don't fall for @della 's false information. UK is still the leader in all time wins.

Still smiling about Saturday's bludgeoning of the cretins in monkey vomit orange, so a few observations:

Fulkerson sucks.... the only pro ball he'll have a shot at is in a foreign country.
Chandler is a bit of a whiner.... especially at his own teammates.
Plavsic is an utter moron. Talking shit when you're down 30? GMAFB .
Flopping is still a major segment of ut practices and it shows.
Barnes knew it was over 2 min in to the 2nd half. I chuckled when he sat sown and shut up... if only vol fans could learn by his example.

I'm sure Joe B. was smiling down as BIG BLUE flat out curb-stomped the hapless vols. As much as @IUfanBorden would try to have people believe this game was just a 1 game anomaly, that's nothing more than wishful thinking.

Eat shit, ut. A 2nd helping will be ready for you at TBA.
Hawkit needs to change his name. Hawkit is an Iowa kinda name. I was thinking something along the lines of Catnip? What do you think?

Y'all won in outstanding fashion JC, so congrats. I really don't see why you choose to run down our players. It was a great win, but I wouldn't read as much into it as you apparently are. Finally, Barnes still holds the edge on Cal. 😁

You go ahead and cling to your moral victories. I'll hang on to the actual ones... all 158 of them.

Your players earned the criticism Saturday, especially Fulkerson and Plavsic. If you want to coddle them, that's on you.

Hawkit needs to change his name. Hawkit is an Iowa kinda name. I was thinking something along the lines of Catnip? What do you think?

Y'all won in outstanding fashion JC, so congrats. I really don't see why you choose to run down our players. It was a great win, but I wouldn't read as much into it as you apparently are. Finally, Barnes still holds the edge on Cal. 😁
That'll end soon. Are you going to miss it?

You go ahead and cling to your moral victories. I'll hang on to the actual ones... all 158 of them.

Your players earned the criticism Saturday, especially Fulkerson and Plavsic. If you want to coddle them, that's on you.
They are actual victories JC. I'm not coddling anything. It just seems poor form on your part.

I'm glad I never need to make pie chart arguments like Della. I see the whole picture (158-75), not just a small piece of it.

Just b/c you've suppressed your memories don't mean everyone should.
Kind of a silly statement due to the fact I can't remember something I wasn't alive to experience. Of course, we just have different mind sets. When we play in CFB, I never bring up the ghost of Neyland or even Fulmer. Those wins have no bearing on a game today. I just think y'all are kinda needy.

I'm glad I never need to make pie chart arguments like Della. I see the whole picture (158-75), not just a small piece of it.
Unless you are going to explain this whole pie stuff, it's just BS. Anything unsupported is BS. Therefore, you should decease because it just makes you look weak.

• Haha
Reactions: cdbearde
Stormy liberal said it best on the pregame show. "John Fulkerson is especially saddened by Joe B's passing. They had many epic battles in the 70s and 80s."

Kind of a silly statement due to the fact I can't remember something I wasn't alive to experience. Of course, we just have different mind sets. When we play in CFB, I never bring up the ghost of Neyland or even Fulmer. Those wins have no bearing on a game today. I just think y'all are kinda needy.
We could just go by when you've been alive.

You should decease

soul-leaving.gif

• Haha
Reactions: della and cdbearde
Stormy liberal said it best on the pregame show. "John Fulkerson is especially saddened by Joe B's passing. They had many epic battles in the 70s and 80s."
Fulk will end up winning 3/5 at Rupp, so you have to admit his success outweighs his failures.

Unless you are going to explain this whole pie stuff, it's just BS. Anything unsupported is BS. Therefore, you should decease because it just makes you look weak.
I cannot say it any clearer... you take a tiny segment out of what is 158-75 to make your arguments. Nothing looks weaker than that. With stats and facts on my side, I'll argue with ut fans any way I want. I will because I can.

I cannot say it any clearer... you take a tiny segment out of what is 158-75 to make your arguments. Nothing looks weaker than that. With stats and facts on my side, I'll argue with ut fans any way I want. I will because I can.
JC a pie chart can represent a large of small segment of a subject.

JC a pie chart can represent a large of small segment of a subject.
Wrong.... you have continued to harp on 15 games out of 233 played and tried to make it bigger than the whole. That logic ain't gonna fly. UK owns ut on the hardwood. It's just a simple fact. (158 - 75)

I was just kidding around with the smell funny thingie. So, I apologize if you took that more than anything than a joke.😟
It's been pretty crazy how many UT, UM, Ole Miss and Ark fans I have converted to UK fans. They just need something to root for.

• Haha
It's been pretty crazy how many UT, UM, Ole Miss and Ark fans I have converted to UK fans. They just need something to root for.

You know, if fan bases were suddenly transformed into Ocean fish, I imagine UK fans would be pufferfish.
A-puffer-fish.jpg

We won the Super bowl We beat UT!

istock_000008208368_small.jpg

We gotta go to TBA!

puffer-fish-40687511280jpg.jpg

Fire Cal!!

Thanks for helping me make a well articulated description of Half the UK fans in multiple ways. 🤣
....odd that you're surprised by the dickish treatment you've received today. Maybe something you should think about going forward.

....odd that you're surprised by the dickish treatment you've received today. Maybe something you should think about going forward.
I don't think I have done anything today to warrant bad treatment. I was drawn into the thread today and not the reverse. I don't see why anyone would have an issue about the game either. I gave congrats and accepted the loss with grace.

So, is the lesson don't associate with dicks?

I don't think I have done anything today to warrant bad treatment. I was drawn into the thread today and not the reverse. I don't see why anyone would have an issue about the game either. I gave congrats and accepted the loss with grace.

So, is the lesson don't associate with dicks?
Don't be one (your denial of said behavior is rich to say the least) and you won't bring the dickish treatment upon yourself.

Don't be one (your denial of said behavior is rich to say the least) and you won't bring the dickish treatment upon yourself.
Again, I came to this thread today because you started shit with me and not the reverse. So, I suppose that makes you the dick and not me.

• Haha
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT