ADVERTISEMENT

Tennessee vs North Carolina

Fify. Last year still stings doesn't it?
tenor.gif

we always play each other tight through the final horn it seems like. It can go either way and that game it went yours. The national champion was coming out of that game regardless of the winner

Reactions: Jameishaveshistaint
we always play each other tight through the final horn it seems like. It can go either way and that game it went yours. The national champion was coming out of that game regardless of the winner

If Louisville had your bracket, we’d been the champions Laughing.... it does make us feel better to think like that doesn’t it? Lol at moral victories

If Louisville had your bracket, we’d been the champions Laughing.... it does make us feel better to think like that doesn’t it? Lol at moral victories
If you know me you would know I would never accept a loss as a moral victory when it comes to Kentucky basketball especially to North Carolina.

It's hard to put a price on good senior guards in the college game. UNC has those. They will lose games this season because I think it's harder for them to score than in the past, but playing them in tight games down the stretch is going to make it hard coming away with a win.

Reactions: heelpharm
If I had a dollar for every time someone posted a Luke Maye gif as some sort of attempted clever come back, I'd be rich.
And if I had a dollar for every time a Kentucky tear was shed, I would be even richer. RollLaugh

ADVERTISEMENT