ADVERTISEMENT

Tennessee vs North Carolina

UNC had their chance when UT went cold and took a bunch of dumb shots.

Daniel has the hot hand. 4/5 from downtown. Surely Barnes calls his number here.

That is not a good shot from Schofield. He is a solid all around player but not what you want there.

Also, not sure how Pinson is such a good FT shooter considering how terrible he is shooting the ball in general. He always looks smooth shooting them.

Reactions: heelpharm
Daniel has the hot hand. 4/5 from downtown. Surely Barnes calls his number here.

Both him and Williams didn't shoot enough in the second half IMO. I mean, I'm glad but they should have both had more shots.

Of course, instead of giving up a layup Luke Maye just stands in the lane and gives him an open three, lol. He should know better.

Tennessee is a good basketball team with a physical style that usually gives UNC teams fits; that was a big non-conference win. I think Tennessee will be a tough out in both the SEC and NCAA tourney if they can learn to finish out games.

They aren't a team I want to face again. UNC pretty lucky to get out of there without an L. If Williams makes the same shots in the second he did in the first instead of missing them UT wins.

Well, it appears it was close again...

Congrats Tar Heels, good game and good luck with the rest of your season.

North Carolina overrated. 78-72 Orange
The last person to be calling someone overrated is a Kentucky fan. Dude you team shouldn't be rated in the top 15. Maybe if cal had any balls and wasn't too chicken shit to play in the pk80 tournament you guys could have picked up some quality wins.

Reactions: Jameishaveshistaint
The last person to be calling someone overrated is a Kentucky fan. Dude you team shouldn't be rated in the top 15. Maybe if cal had any balls and wasn't too chicken shit to play in the pk80 tournament you guys could have picked up some quality wins.
Sorry my opinion bothered you so much.

You’re not the 5th best team in country as much as we aren’t the 8th. Beating tennesssee does nothing to prove otherwise.
Fify. Last year still stings doesn't it?
tenor.gif

I think this win is pretty comparable to the VT win tbh. I think UT is slightly better and it was on the road but both UNC and UK beat a solid team from a major conference. Good resume win for both teams.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT