ADVERTISEMENT

Tcu vs West Virginia

WVU a huge game but I think the biggest reason TCU and their fans are so hyped is this is the first time. they've hosted a Big Monday game.

That too.

The dixon vs wvu rivalry, the fact were 11-0 against them, and their first big Monday game ever.

Oh come on. Wvu in town....super bowl? I can’t let that one slide.

U don't know much about wvu/Pitt and Jamie Dixon.

And they've beaten ku. Never beat us.

Dixon said it's the biggest game of their season against us.

Biggest game of the season because they are in danger of missin the tournament. They need some quality wins.

Reactions: RockChalkRally
WVU just an absurdly poor jump shooting team. There really no reason to play them outside of the paint.

Maybe but Kansas plays in this environment EVERY....SINGLE....GAME. especially in the big 12. People are sick of them winning.

Give me the history with Dixon, bad blood or something?

Wvu pitt in the big east... backyard brawl.

How long did Huggy coach in the big east? Couldn’t have been more than a year or two???

I think what all the really good teams in the Big 12 are starting to experience, is it’s really hard taking the opponents absolute best shot. Especially on the road.

The fact KU has done it 13 straight times, in today’s game, is pretty special.

WVU is a solid, FFcaliber team, and they’re getting ran outta the gym. Just another day in the Big 12.

How long did Huggy coach in the big east? Couldn’t have been more than a year or two???

5 years

Wvu and Pitt have been rivals forever. The hate is serious.

He refused to play us when wvu and Pitt left the Big east.

The Dixon fathead in the TCU student section is all sorts of awesome. Putting the arms on the fathead takes it well over the too. Well done TCU.

Only positive from this game is Konate. Kid is a monster.
He is great defensively. But you can see why....maybe Kansas fans get a little testy when opposing fans throw together a handful of good games, then self proclaim themselves the best team in the big twelve and get all cocky. Happens every year and teams act like we haven’t seen it. There is still plenty of season left and we are cautiously optimistic—-but it’s gets old hearing the same shit every year after a few games. Kansas will have a handful of tough losses left and I fully expect a down to the wire big 12 race....but the proof is in the pudding and one team and coach prove it year after year.

He is great defensively. But you can see why....maybe Kansas fans get a little testy when opposing fans throw together a handful of good games, then self proclaim themselves the best team in the big twelve and get all cocky. Happens every year and teams act like we haven’t seen it. There is still plenty of season left and we are cautiously optimistic—-but it’s gets old hearing the same shit every year after a few games. Kansas will have a handful of tough losses left and I fully expect a down to the wire big 12 race....but the proof is in the pudding and one team and coach prove it year after year.

You want an apology for fans being excited about their team?

I still think wvu is a better team than Kansas this year by the way. Even though you're obviously gonna win the league again

And hand full of good games? Wvu has been the one consistent challenger to ku the last 3 or 4 years. Been a solid program that keeps improving for the last 10-15 years

I still think wvu is a better team than Kansasis year by the way.
I dont disagree. Most KU fans will acknowledge this year’s team as Self’s weakest, and thinnest. Still, we’re in good shape to win 14 straight. Self just finds away to win it, every single year.

Why is it that teams hit 92% from the line when they play us and miss routinely every other game. What the heck? TCU has missed enough to keep wvu in the game

You’re a penis.

Reactions: toonces11
I dont disagree. Most KU fans will acknowledge this year’s team as Self’s weakest, and thinnest. Still, we’re in good shape to win 14 straight. Self just finds away to win it, every single year.

Yup. It's pretty amazing.

Here comes another court storm.

Congrats tcu

See ya in morgantown.

TCU has a good group of players, just really frustrating that we played awful for about ten-twelve minutes and will lose by 10 or so

Kansas wins the league because they are the best team in the nation on the road. Consistently.

Needed to see this upset going into tomorrow night. Expect Young and the rest of OU to be hyped. KU may have a 2 game lead but let's be frank it's effectively a 3 game lead. This isn't about some team tying KU for the Big 12 title. It's about denying KU at least a share finally.

Reactions: npreston
You want an apology for fans being excited about their team?

I still think wvu is a better team than Kansas this year by the way. Even though you're obviously gonna win the league again

And hand full of good games? Wvu has been the one consistent challenger to ku the last 3 or 4 years. Been a solid program that keeps improving for the last 10-15 years
I don’t. You guys play a helter skekter type of basketball that is an anomaly that most rarely face. What makes you think you’re a better team? We have better top end talent, we execute better, we are better coached ... So what makes you think you’re a better team so far or right now. We are as pedestrian as we have ever been based on roster make up. I’m well aware it’s early and we will have plenty of disappointing losses coming up—but how do you back up your claim wvu is a better team seeing what we’ve seen.

I don’t. You guys play a helter skekter type of basketball that is an anomaly that most rarely face. What makes you think you’re a better team? We have better top end talent, we execute better, we are better coached ... So what makes you think you’re a better team so far or right now. We are as pedestrian as we have ever been based on roster make up. I’m well aware it’s early and we will have plenty of disappointing losses coming up—but how do you back up your claim wvu is a better team seeing what we’ve seen.

Did you see Kansas play Washington or Arizona state or Texas tech? Should've lost at home to a bad Baylor team. Texas and K-State too.

We gave KU the game. Up 18. Up 13 at the half. Up 11 with 5 mins to go. We dominated 95% of that game.

I guarantee most teams would rather play KU in the NCAA Tourney instead of WVU this year.

Self is a great coach and KU finds ways to win games they shouldn't. I dont know how, but you do it. Pretty amazing.

And I dont see any top end talent on this KU team.

I think WVU actually has the better players this year. Definitely much deeper. Much better size. Experienced backcourt.

Which makes it even more pathetic that we blew that big lead against KU.

Did you see Kansas play Washington or Arizona state or Texas tech? Should've lost at home to a bad Baylor team. Texas and K-State too.

We gave KU the game. Up 18. Up 13 at the half. Up 11 with 5 mins to go. We dominated 95% of that game.

I guarantee most teams would rather play KU in the NCAA Tourney instead of WVU this year.

Self is a great coach and KU finds ways to win games they shouldn't. I dont know how, but you do it. Pretty amazing.
Did we go out and win those games or were they handed to us. Did we continue to hit shots and take care of the ball, or did wvu just let us. We out toughed your team in Morgantown down the stretch when it really counted. Physically and mentally. Our players expected to win and went out and took it during crunch time. You make excuses for your own team and also have excuses why we won games or other teams lost games against us. I’m going to give you a hint. The best team finds a way to win, not a way to give it away. You just got handled by tcu without their starting guard. A team that has already lost 5 conference games. Let me know what the tipping point is when you decide kansas is the better team.

Was so excited to get Esa Ahmad back, but it actually looks like he's thrown this team off a little.

Looks out of shape and slow to me.

Did we go out and win those games or were they handed to us. Did we continue to hit shots and take care of the ball, or did wvu just let us. We out toughed your team in Morgantown down the stretch when it really counted. Physically and mentally. Our players expected to win and went out and took it during crunch time. You make excuses for your own team and also have excuses why we won games or other teams lost games against us. I’m going to give you a hint. The best team finds a way to win, not a way to give it away. You just got handled by tcu without their starting guard. A team that has already lost 5 conference games. Let me know what the tipping point is when you decide kansas is the better team.

WVU was handed to you. We settled for jumpers when all we had to do was attack the rim in the 2nd half against a small KU team that lacks depth.

The lows for Kansas have been much lower than the lows for WVU. 3 home losses. 1 of them to a horrible team. Another to a very average Pac 12 team. I dont care what their record is.

You beat us though.... (well, we beat ourselves)

We can make any bet you want. WVU will go further in the ncaa tourney than kansas.

And I dont see any top end talent on this KU team.

I think WVU actually has the better players this year. Definitely much deeper. Much better size. Experienced backcourt.

Which makes it even more pathetic that we blew that big lead against KU.
Makes it tough to explain why you all ready have 3 conference losses with all these advantages you have.

Makes it tough to explain why you all ready have 3 conference losses with all these advantages you have.

If you can lose at home to Washington and Arizona State you can lose to anybody.

We'll see how it plays out. KU will win the league, but you'll have at least 3 more losses.

Like I said, we can make a bet about who advances further in the tourney if you want.

WVU was handed to you. We settled for jumpers when all we had to do was attack the rim in the 2nd half against a small KU team that lacks depth.

The lows for Kansas have been much lower than the lows for WVU. 3 home losses. 1 of them to a horrible team. Another to a very average Pac 12 team. I dont care what their record is.

You beat us though.... (well, we beat ourselves)

We can make any bet you want. WVU will go further in the ncaa tourney than kansas.
You’re making a lot of excuses for a team with so many obvious advantages.

You’re making a lot of excuses for a team with so many obvious advantages.

You guys will lose 2 of your next 3....

Don't know what TAMU has right now. Half their team was suspended last I heard. Plus it's at AFH, so that's a W.

Still waiting on you to take the bet. Any thing you want. Sig bet, $, whatever.

I've said it before and I'll say it again...doesn't matter what WVA does at home, only true way to judge their tournament prospects is by how they do in road games or neutral sites.

I was burned in the past by seeing WVA look awesome in Morgantown, picking them to do well in March and then seeing it go down in flames. Learned my lesson.

ADVERTISEMENT