ADVERTISEMENT

Tcu vs West Virginia

13 point game with 15 minutes to go. TCU really playing well right now.

I guess now I know how teams feel when they play in Morgantown.

TCU fouling the hell out of us and we can't get a call.

They're just playing harder.

Reactions: npreston
I guess now I know how teams feel when they play in Morgantown.

TCU fouling the hell out of us and we can't get a call.

They're just playing harder.
I agree. Also seems to be a tight whistle on the TCU side. A couple times they called the body on the drive to the basket. Hardly ever see that called unless blatant

Physicality aside, WVU has turned into a jump shooting team again. TCU is just playing harder on both ends right now.

Not even close to what its like for opposing teams in Morgantown. WVU could literally kill people and not get called for a foul.

What u just described has happened several times tonight

Bottom line though is they're Just playing harder and we settle for too many jumpers. Get the damn ball inside.

Brosianski might want to think about pumping the breaks in jacking up the 3's. He's missed everything on his last 3 attempts from deep.

I think TCU got a blessing in disguise with Fischer out. That albino killed TCU against us. Their best player is Williams and I like him bringing the ball up the court.

A lot of time left. Now TCU is struggling to hit shots. Both teams have been 1 shot and done the last 3 or 4 possessions.

3 on 1 and we put up a bad shot and then foul.

One of those nights

If TCU keeps jacking up 3’s they are going to let West Virginia back into this game.

Feel like Noi kind of overreacted there. I mean, that is the same thing that happened to Joel Berry when TV Teddy turned his back on Joel. Just a thing that happens that is missed by an official.

An ejection? That seems like a bit much. Call a F1 and play on.

Feel like Noi kind of overreacted there. I mean, that is the same thing that happened to Joel Berry when TV Teddy turned his back on Joel. Just a thing that happens that is missed by an official.
He should have been tossed. Jamie’s players being Jamie’s players.

Overreaction by Noi. I'd be fine if they called an intentional or regular foul on West and a technical on Noi.

And West Virginia missed the free throw. Basketball gods showing their displeasure on the flagrant 2

C'mon WVU, WTF! Looking like hot garbage right now which is gonna make UK look even worse on Saturday when WVU runs them out of the gym. :mad:

Oh come on. Wvu in town....super bowl? I can’t let that one slide.

U don't know much about wvu/Pitt and Jamie Dixon.

And they've beaten ku. Never beat us.

Dixon said it's the biggest game of their season against us.

Oh come on. Wvu in town....super bowl? I can’t let that one slide.

WVU a huge game but I think the biggest reason TCU and their fans are so hyped is this is the first time they've hosted a Big Monday game. ESPN said the fans and program have bad this game circled for that reason.

Ku going to have a 2 game lead after tonight’s game. Might as well start chiseling their name on the trophy now

Reactions: Kevin Bryan
They were rocking when we were there too. Only difference is we were hitting our jumpers.

It's a little different with WVU and Jamie Dixon.

And the fact they've never beat us.

Maybe but Kansas plays in this environment EVERY....SINGLE....GAME. especially in the big 12. People are sick of them winning.

Give me the history with Dixon, bad blood or something?

ADVERTISEMENT