ADVERTISEMENT

Tasty little Saturday—what’s your viewing schedule?

Guy and Jerome combine for 12 points and we only make 2 threes all game. Down 10 at half and come back to beat a ranked team on the road by 12 lol

5th road win over a ranked team this year. No one in ACC history has done that before.

Guy and Jerome combine for 12 points and we only make 2 threes all game. Down 10 at half and come back to beat a ranked team on the road by 12 lol

5th road win over a ranked team this year. No one in history has done that before.
Our bigs are so soft, and our second half gameplan was basically keep chucking 3s. So dumb lol. GG Moss.

Our bigs are so soft, and our second half gameplan was basically keep chucking 3s. So dumb lol. GG Moss.

GG bro. Didn’t seem like Mack had a plan B once shots stopped hitting. Nwora is excellent. Good luck until we meet again.

Reactions: UL_1986
You mean since the FSU loss. Up like 10 or 11 on FSU with 9 min to play in the game.
Yep, nvm,that loss is where the wheels where starting to come off.February has been rough. Our lack of depth is starting to show, and VJ and Perry are MIA. I smell a 9 or 10 seed. (Hopefully)

Wow!! Can’t stand when refs do this. You blew the call. Just admit it and move on.

Doubling down with a tech on a coach who is understandably upset? Just pathetic.

I had a Tennessee flashback when that happened. The same exact thing occurred today. It was over after the tech.

Yep, nvm,that loss is where the wheels where starting to come off.February has been rough. Our lack of depth is starting to show, and VJ and Perry are MIA. I smell a 9 or 10 seed. (Hopefully)

Honestly a 10 would be pretty good. Y’all can beat a 7 and a 2.

21-12 or 20-12 gives us 5-7

Anything worse 8-9.

A 10 if we lose out.

Take care of business at BC and vs ND, and we’re in solid shape. There’s no reason why we should lose either of those. We’ll see who we play in ACCT to see if we can possibly snag a win. 11-7 in ACC likely gives us a 1st round bye.

Here’s the thing, we are a 5 in bracket projections. Don’t see us dropping more than 1 line if we only lose @UVA and 2nd ACCT game, so 21-12 with an ACCT win and gives a chance to remain at a 5, but I say 6.

Probably drop to a 7 if we lose @UVA and 1st round of ACCT, or 20-12.

I had a Tennessee flashback when that happened. The same exact thing occurred today. It was over after the tech.

Yeah it was the wrong call but I have no idea why Mack lost his shit that bad when the calls had been pretty favorable for you to that point. You were outshooting us from the FT line and had only 2 points in the paint. Again, I don't think the refs should have compounded their error with the technical but that was a really short fuse by Mack imo.

Is the CBS feed glitchy for anyone else? No other channel does it but the CBS feeds...choppy and bad for me.

Is the CBS feed glitchy for anyone else? No other channel does it but the CBS feeds...choppy and bad for me.

Been pretty glitchy for me.

Seth Davis, what a tool. He didn’t even rank FSU on his top 25 ballot this week, now talking about how good we are during halftime.

Reactions: flyingdutchsteamer
Fun first half of action in Chapel Hill. Nassir Little has been all over the place. Wish he had a gimpy ankle one more game.

Reactions: jhmossy
Yeah it was the wrong call but I have no idea why Mack lost his shit that bad when the calls had been pretty favorable for you to that point. You were outshooting us from the FT line and had only 2 points in the paint. Again, I don't think the refs should have compounded their error with the technical but that was a really short fuse by Mack imo.

Mack is the whiniest coach around.

Reactions: oldsports_
That was a massive sequence. Might be turning point in the game. Trent Forrest (who is severely hobbled) goes up for a layup. Def could have been a call on Cam Johnson but no whistle. Trent is having to pick himself up off the ground and Cam races back and buries a three. 5 point swing.

Been pretty glitchy for me.

Seth Davis, what a tool. He didn’t even rank FSU on his top 25 ballot this week, now talking about how good we are during halftime.

Almost unwatchable as a bystander just because I can't stand crap quality / glitchy feeds

North Carolina really rounding into form. The pieces are definitely there. Wouldn’t be surprised if ol Roy bags another one.

North Carolina really rounding into form. The pieces are definitely there. Wouldn’t be surprised if ol Roy bags another one.

That's what my friend and I were talking about today. They could definitely win it.

Wow. This escalated quickly. The missed Forrest layup/Cam three was a really big swing.

Nice performance, UNC. Y’all are looking like maybe the best in the league.

If Little starts playing like this, UNC might be your title favorite.

Big difference was that Mack lost his shit and earned his team a technical while Bennett stood calmly with a little smirk on his face.

Very true.

I called out this travel during the game as a blatant make up call. The better team won in the end so Saul Goodman.

Reactions: jhmossy
ADVERTISEMENT