ADVERTISEMENT

Tasty little Saturday—what’s your viewing schedule?

GE Nole

Sep 12, 2005
Got ourselves a nice little Saturday slate of games. What will be on the tube for you?

Think I’ll tip things off at 11am with UVA at UL for my brunch special. I’ll go with Tennessee at LSU as my flipback.

At 1pm I’ll head over to Iowa State at TCU, though I’ll be keeping an eye on the score of UK at Auburn and Ohio State at Maryland.

245pm of course will be FSU at UNC. That should be an up and down game with both teams going over 80.

Duke at Cuse at 5pm and Kansas at Texas Tech at 7pm round out my day.

How about you?

Switching back and forth between LSU vs UT and U of L vs Virginia to start things off at noon.

Switching over to Auburn @ UK at 1:30

FSU @ UNC at 3:45

Duke @ Syracuse at 6 to finish my night of college basketball. Have stuff to do on Saturday night, but the only game I'd really watch that I'll miss is KU vs Tech.

Going out with the wife tomorrow to do shopping (kids' birthdays are around the corner). Going to DVR 10 games or so - hopefully she'll be worn out before the end of the day; not a fan of fast-forwarding through 80% of the way for 7 games or so. I tend to do this when my time is limited because I get too antsy waiting for the start of a Duke game. But if I fast-forward to the Duke game, I miss out on all the other action. Bad day to miss quality matchups. Oh well.

Reactions: CDNCBBFan
Got ourselves a nice little Saturday slate of games. What will be on the tube for you?

Think I’ll tip things off at 11am with UVA at UL for my brunch special. I’ll go with Tennessee at LSU as my flipback.

At 1pm I’ll head over to Iowa State at TCU, though I’ll be keeping an eye on the score of UK at Auburn and Ohio State at Maryland.

245pm of course will be FSU at UNC. That should be an up and down game with both teams going over 80.

How about you?

Pretty similar to my schedule, but I'll also be hoping to check out some of Nevada-Fresno State, Gonzaga-BYU, and possibly Wofford-Furman. Most likely will not be watching all day live, probably a bunch will be recorded and watched either late Saturday night or Sunday morning.

Will not be on my viewing schedule, but I noticed that the two lowest ranked KenPom teams (#353 Maryland Eastern Shore and #352 Delaware State) are battling with massive bragging rights on the line tomorrow!

How about you?
Auburn is at UK

Reactions: GE Nole
Pretty similar to my schedule, but I'll also be hoping to check out some of Nevada-Fresno State, Gonzaga-BYU, and possibly Wofford-Furman. Most likely will not be watching all day live, probably a bunch will be recorded and watched either late Saturday night or Sunday morning.

I like it! Some of my favorite mid-major conferences.

Reactions: CDNCBBFan
Just got home from 6am hockey. Rest of the day is committed to couch and basketball. Got my ticker blocker ready to go so i can watch every game i want without getting the score spoiled.

Here is my viewing schedule:

11:00 LSU vs Tenn (watch entire game)
11:00 Marquette at Providence (watch 2nd half if close)
12:30: Auburn at Kentucky (watch entire game)
1:00 Purdue at nebraska (watch 2nd half if close)
1:00 OSU at Maryland (watch 2nd half if close)
2:30 FSU at UNC (watch entire game)
5:00 Duke @ syracuse (watch entire game)
6:00 NBA Suns @ Hawks (die hard Trae young fan, I never miss a game)
7:00 Kansas @ Texas tech (watch entire game)
7:00 Seton Hall at St Johns (2nd half)
7:00 fresno @ Nevada (2nd half if close)
7:00 NBA Kings @ Thunder (2nd half)
9:00 BYU @ Gonzaga (1st half and will watch 2nd if close)

Odds are I won't finish all this today and will go off the grid and watch what's left tomorrow morning.

Starting off with UT/LSU and U6/UVA. Fixin to get these situps in and then clean up and head out. Gotta get an early seat with UK playing at 130.

Wow. UL with some asinine shooting in that half. Absolutely bonkers.

I saw this coming a mile away too. We’ve owned Louisville, crushed their soul the last time we played them there and they are coming off an awful shooting performance. They may choke the game away but they definitely showed up and we haven’t really.

Wow. UL with some asinine shooting in that half. Absolutely bonkers.

McDonald: Leonard Hamilton never seems to get the credit he deserves as a coach. The Seminoles are usually one of the top teams in the ACC, have made multiple NCAA Tournament runs, but Hamilton never seems to get the credit he deserves. Florida State has now won eight in a row in the ACC. This feels like another where the Seminoles will be a tough out in March.

Reactions: GE Nole
McDonald: Leonard Hamilton never seems to get the credit he deserves as a coach. The Seminoles are usually one of the top teams in the ACC, have made multiple NCAA Tournament runs, but Hamilton never seems to get the credit he deserves. Florida State has now won eight in a row in the ACC. This feels like another where the Seminoles will be a tough out in March.

Well said! Where’s that from?

This UL/UVA game feels like a sweet 16 matchup. Great stuff. Hunter is a lotto pick. Kid is a complete stud.

Wow!! Can’t stand when refs do this. You blew the call. Just admit it and move on.

Doubling down with a tech on a coach who is understandably upset? Just pathetic.

Yeah it was a bad call. But Louisville shot more FTs than UVA despite being outscored 32-2 in the paint. Losing it like that after one bad call lol

Reactions: Noahtogo24
And now the ref stares at a BLATANT travel and swallows the whistle for a make up. Just get it right the first time.

Yeah it was a bad call. But Louisville shot more FTs than UVA despite being outscored 32-2 in the paint. Losing it like that after one bad call lol

Bad calls happen. I get that. I accept it.

Don’t freaking get all butt hurt at your own bad call and double down with a tech. Especially if the coach doesn’t leave the sideline.

Reactions: jhmossy
Bad calls happen. I get that. I accept it.

Don’t freaking get all butt hurt at your own bad call and double down with a tech. Especially if the coach doesn’t leave the sideline.

Completely agree. The tech is a bad call there

ADVERTISEMENT