ADVERTISEMENT

Take one starter off your team and replace him with a starter from another team.

LetsGoDuke301

Apr 4, 2009
Wilmington, NC
Team
Duke
Basing this off of how they are performing now, not on potential. I say that because my choice has the potential to make me look like an idiot.

Right now, I think I would take Reddish out and replace him with Kyle Guy. Post man bun Kyle Guy, of course. Reddish may turn it around and start hitting his shots. But based on current performance, Guy would give Duke a much needed boost in 3 point shooting. It's all hypothetical, so in my hypothesis, defensive loss or gain would not influence my decision.

Who would you remove and who would you replace him with?

A bigger guard who shoots 40+% from three. Literally anyone. Subtract Quentin Grimes.

Trade Grady Eifert for Admiral Schofield

New starting 5
G - Carsen Edwards
G - Ryan Cline
G - Nojel Eastern
F - Admiral Schofield
F/C - Evan Boudreaux/Matt Haarms

Reactions: Boilermaker03
wahh, poor Duke. We got the top 3 recruits in the country, but one of them isn't living up to the billing so can we please pretty please replace him with an already established all American??

This thread is nothing but a circle jerk.

Reactions: dirtyrock15
So I'm going to play it this way:

-Brad Calipari is coming off Redshirt and will start the next game.

-Since Brad Calipari is now a starter, I would like to trade his ass to duke for one Mr. Zion Williamson.

Can I do that, or is that UNC-ing the system? Hey, the deal was offered to players and regular members of the board, sooooo…

wahh, poor Duke. We got the top 3 recruits in the country, but one of them isn't living up to the billing so can we please pretty please replace him with an already established all American??

This thread is nothing but a circle jerk.
giphy.gif

Dedric Lawson to replace Mamadi Diakite

Starting 5
Jerome
Guy
Hunter
Lawson
Salt

I'm not saying this to rub it in, but I was watching UVA and Iowa State back to back on Saturday and thinking that I would make Virginia the favourite for the national title if they still had Shayok.

So I'm going to play it this way:

-Brad Calipari is coming off Redshirt and will start the next game.

-Since Brad Calipari is now a starter, I would like to trade his ass to duke for one Mr. Zion Williamson.

Can I do that, or is that UNC-ing the system? Hey, the deal was offered to players and regular members of the board, sooooo…
The NCAA will allow it.

Reactions: kyjeff1
Zion for Kenny Goins

Cassius Winston
Josh Langford
McQuaid
Zion
Ward

Louisville
Mac McClung over anyone on any team in the country. He’s the best 3* to ever play the game
lol where is the dude that lives on him? I think one dude is actually a U.K. fan, and there’s another non U.K. fan that thinks he’s amazing.

I'd trade PJ Washington for Charles Bassey from WKU, and slide Reid to his more natural position at the 4. PJ is often a no-show and we could use some height down low.

I'd trade PJ Washington for Charles Bassey from WKU, and slide Reid to his more natural position at the 4. PJ is often a no-show and we could use some height down low.
Is bassey solid? Haven’t watched wku this year.

Do you at all think it’d be beneficial to start Richards over PJ and parcel out Washington and Travis a little more? I know statistically Washington blocks shots, but he doesn’t strike me as a rim protector much, and it’s very strange to see Kentucky without a dominant rim protector.

I know it’s splitting hairs because the minutes wouldn’t change that much, but it seems like it might be interesting to limit the minutes that Travis and Washington are out there together. I haven’t seen a ton of Kentucky though, maybe Richards has been bad.

Do you at all think it’d be beneficial to start Richards over PJ and parcel out Washington and Travis a little more? I know statistically Washington blocks shots, but he doesn’t strike me as a rim protector much, and it’s very strange to see Kentucky without a dominant rim protector.

I know it’s splitting hairs because the minutes wouldn’t change that much, but it seems like it might be interesting to limit the minutes that Travis and Washington are out there together. I haven’t seen a ton of Kentucky though, maybe Richards has been bad.
Richards has shown zero offense this yr, and seems more timid than ever. As of right now it would not help at all. Exhibit A would be when Travis fouled out of the seton hall game and we lost with our “rim protector” playing

ADVERTISEMENT