ADVERTISEMENT

Super Bowl or National Title?

Won't matter. I've literally been banned for using the initials of curse words in such common abbreviations as "wt_." Any excuse will do.
I got banned from our homeboard the other day for my first ban ever in 13 years.

If interested here's what happened. Our homeboard mod posted a thread that said "SILVIO TIDBIT" and then in the thread his OP said "Self has no new news". Posters kind of attacked him like wtf why would you do that. I don't know how you start a thread about a guy like that in all caps and then tell us nothing. I mentioned that there's no way he posted that without knowing how people would have reacted and he deleted my post immediately.

Later on he wrote an article about Silvio and the last line of it said "Self has no new news". I replied to that new thread he started about his article "nice little tidbit at the end there" and he banned me within like 20 seconds. Haven't been able to access the board since.

I'm a little bitter over the ban. I don't feel like I went overboard or anything and I rarely post there anymore. It's not like there's been a pattern of behavior from me which justified him blocking me for what I did. I won't miss the basketball board at all, there's literally nothing that happens there that I can't find out here at the same time, but our football board is really really really good with information. I think he just doesn't like any of the people that post more on these national boards than on the homeboard. He must think we're all troublemakers, mainly because of the Jayhawks on the Mainboard, who do actually slander him all the time. I think he includes me in that group without ever actually reading anything I say.

Sorry, just wanted to get that out there. I think when my membership is up I'm gonna renew as a Kansas State fan. I'm sure they'll gladly take my money. Lol.

I got banned from our homeboard the other day for my first ban ever in 13 years.

If interested here's what happened. Our homeboard mod posted a thread that said "SILVIO TIDBIT" and then in the thread his OP said "Self has no new news". Posters kind of attacked him like wtf why would you do that. I don't know how you start a thread about a guy like that in all caps and then tell us nothing. I mentioned that there's no way he posted that without knowing how people would have reacted and he deleted my post immediately.

Later on he wrote an article about Silvio and the last line of it said "Self has no new news". I replied to that new thread he started about his article "nice little tidbit at the end there" and he banned me within like 20 seconds. Haven't been able to access the board since.

I'm a little bitter over the ban. I don't feel like I went overboard or anything and I rarely post there anymore. It's not like there's been a pattern of behavior from me which justified him blocking me for what I did. I won't miss the basketball board at all, there's literally nothing that happens there that I can't find out here at the same time, but our football board is really really really good with information. I think he just doesn't like any of the people that post more on these national boards than on the homeboard. He must think we're all troublemakers, mainly because of the Jayhawks on the Mainboard, who do actually slander him all the time. I think he includes me in that group without ever actually reading anything I say.

Sorry, just wanted to get that out there. I think when my membership is up I'm gonna renew as a Kansas State fan. I'm sure they'll gladly take my money. Lol.

Was it a free board, or paid board? I thought it was difficult to ban someone on a paid board.

Was it a free board, or paid board? I thought it was difficult to ban someone on a paid board.
It’s the premium board. A lot of people have gotten banned. He’s really killed any kind of friendly/fun involvement over there. Half of the threads are created by him. If you come with new news and start a thread, he has been known to delete your thread to start a new one where he is the OP. He will delete anything there he doesn’t like the looks of. 8 years ago that place was great and now there’s maybe 1/4 of the traffic. They’ve all moved over to the football board for their day to day posting. And it’s really only because of him.

Well since I am a Bungles fan and I know a SB title is out of the question (at least until Mike Brown dies) I will say natty.

Reactions: JC for 3
My order of preference would be:

UK football natty
Reds World Series
Bengals Super Bowl
UK basketball natty

Never have seen the Chiefs win the Super Bowl, not sure hardly anyone on this board has, it's been so long.

Would you rather see your cities Football team win the Super Bowl or your college team win the National Title?

For me, still got to go KU to win the title.

I'm a die hard Steelers fan and have seen them play in 4 Super Bowls and win 2 in my life time.

I'd give those memories up in a heartbeat to see WVU win one.

Won't matter. I've literally been banned for using the initials of curse words in such common abbreviations as "wt_." Any excuse will do.

How very snowflakian of that mod.
(Publicly calling it b_llsh_t for the record)

Oh the monies I'd bet...........

Reactions: Mac9192
Never have seen the Chiefs win the Super Bowl, not sure hardly anyone on this board has, it's been so long.

Would you rather see your cities Football team win the Super Bowl or your college team win the National Title?

For me, still got to go KU to win the title.
College.

I don't like the pros. A great sport but I like college.

Kim? The Vegas stories are probably all true, considering we actually saw him in a club there. Lol. Why do you like him?

I've always like him. Yeah, I don't think he ever plays again. Apparently he doesn't even really miss it.

ADVERTISEMENT