ADVERTISEMENT

**SUNDAY NCAA TOURNAMENT GAMES THREAD**

I mean, he went and held him. If that is a flagrant then any off the ball foul is a flagrant. Just an absurd interpretation of the rules.

Looks like UNC fans have even more spare time to whine about Calipari. There's your silver lining, Heels.

I like Cal. I have you guys in the finals losing to 'Nova so don't f it up. Oh, and keep being all paranoid and stuff. You and Scooty-O can start a fan club.

I mean, he went and held him. If that is a flagrant then any off the ball foul is a flagrant. Just an absurd interpretation of the rules.
Like a butt bump, I agree it's ridiculous.

images

It’s refreshing to see a team not playing girly ball, being able to go inside at will. Living near Charlotte there are so many bandwagon fans of UNC. When I lived in NY they had them there. The arrogance of a fan base who never even applied to UNC rivals that of Notre Dame.

That a boy, Huffman. Should have put him in earlier and we would have won for sure.

Reactions: tw3301
UNC has played 36 NCAA tourney games in the state of North Carolina. That seems like a lot. But I haven't looked at other blue bloods yet.

Cronin what an idiot. Listens to the player and he screws him

Let’s go packkkk

Winner of 7-10 game has won UVAs bracket the last 4 years. Nevada is destined to win the South

Reactions: ChiTownSean
The Martin twins played at NC State and transferred after their freshman year. Looks like they’re doing well at Nevada.

I rather get dump trucked by 20+ than having a team walk me down from a 22 point deficit. That’s terrible Cincy.

Reactions: tw3301
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT