ADVERTISEMENT

**SUNDAY NCAA TOURNAMENT GAMES THREAD**

58fa1dc54dd57fb63f807b7f2a4685c4.gif

Reactions: brooky03
There comes a day where you put differences between you and your Rivals aside to realize the greater good for the conference.

What's good for the B1G is good for Michigan.

Some days you just have to sack up and cheer for a team you hate.

Today is not this day. Go Cuse.
I chuckled....No way I could ever...ever root for Purdue. I mean I genuinely like some of the posters on here. And have a many of friends who are Purdue fans.

But no way would I ever root for them to win. Ever.

Reactions: hailtoyourvictor
I've been sick as a dog all week, just picked up whiskey, tea, cough syrup, soup etc. By the time we tip off, I'll probably be under the impression Huggins is wearing a suit. Dang late night game

I could be wrong, and no trying to be a jinx, but I think WVU takes down Nova- but I didn't pull the trigger in my bracket.

Reactions: ChiTownSean
I could be wrong, and no trying to be a jinx, but I think WVU takes down Nova- but I didn't pull the trigger in my bracket.
Take care of business tonight and I think we'll give Nova a nice ugly game. Unfortunately I think it comes down to then having a bad shooting night though

If MSU is going to keep hitting deep contested 3's and banking in other ones, this is going to get ugly.

Reactions: tw3301
Refs getting real whistle happy the last minute or so.

Michigan State is playing deep into the shot clock. That's allowing Syracuse to stay in the game.

ADVERTISEMENT